• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cycle diet

wks 1-4: GP t-bol 50mg ed
    wks 1-12: GP test cyp 250 500mg/week
    wks 7-12: GP stan10 50mg ed
    wks 1-12: GP adex .5mg e3d

since my main goal with this cycle is to drop about 5% bf should i lower my calories, fat, and carbs while keeping protein high? or just eat like i am right now?

Macros are currently at:
    4000 cals
    300 protein
    350-300 carbs (im pretty carb sensitive, anything more than this really just goes to my trouble areas)
    50 fats

thinking about maybe:
    3000 cals
    350 protein
    250-300 carbs
    fats as low as possible without trying to add any other than whats in the foods i will be eating

let me know what yall think???????

fats really aren't the issues.... 50g of fats are what... 100 cals? Calories may be too high at 4000, but then I don't remember your stats so I can't help, 3000 sounds good though... imo do the 3000 one and work from there on... I must tell you tho... 3000 and 4000 calories for cutting just doesn't sound right... especially the high amount of carbs
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

carbs are too high. whats you height weight and bf now?

Comment

6' 2"
        255 lb
        18% bf

what range would u guys suggest for cals and carbs? 2000-3000? should i go as low as 100 carbs a day? remember this is my first cycle that im trying to "cut" on so im not too sure on how this all works?

Comment

i just put a post up about my cutting thus far. i was eating less than 50 carbs now im going to none to go through with the keto diet.

Comment

go 2600 cals and tweak it from there.. no more than 150g of carbs

Comment

alright sounds good. i just feel week in the gym when i go low carb so i might start at 150/day and work my way down to about 50/day once i start the winny. gonna be hard keeping cals that low but i guess i have no choice. thanks for the help guys

Comment

you'll always feel weak while cutting

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                  you'll always feel weak while cutting
                  xano - you know my stack by know i think?
                  im running very low cals adn carbs.... high protien tho.... im prob not gonna see alot of size gains unless i eat more cals right?

im 5'-4" 150lbs 35 yo
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

carbs are what's giving you energy during your work outs. Cutting gets you tired because you're extremely low on carbs and protein and fat just aren't prime energy sources, like carbs. You're not likely to gain any size on a low carbs diet- but will definitely get leaner.

Comment

50 fat = 450 cals btw. (x9)

i think at 255 lbs 3k is a decent start but yeah id bring carbs down some.

been meesing with my own diet and 150g of carbs for me and as the weak goes on and i start feeling run down i eat more carbs on weekends.

Been trying to keep my protein high but its tough when cutting when you start getting lower in cals. I try to hit 300g pro at my 230 lbs BW but carbs are already 150g and I try to get fats in esp mono fats so i hit around 75 each day. This is about 2500 cals already and I am looking to move things down so going to play with lowering carbs and fats a bit but also working protein down to 275 g.

Comment

255lbs..depends whether you're fat or all muscles... if you're fat then 3000 isn't a good start

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                          255lbs..depends whether you're fat or all muscles... if you're fat then 3000 isn't a good start
                          im 18% bf but i would say im a tub of lard. i really am kinda lean, its just problem areas like my lower belly, little love handles, and inner thighs that really hold fat. what do you guys think about running a fat burner while on gear? like an oxy elite or hydroxycut...

Comment

belly is all about diet, cardio is a plus.. but diet is what matters. love handles will be away last, inner thighs as well. go 2600 cals.. go oxyelite pro as well

Comment

yea, i meen my diet is pretty much on point. i just been eating alot to put on as much mass as possible before i cut. i will clean up my diet tomorrow and push up the cardio by half an hour/day once i start my cycle this weekend. i have about a 2 month supply of the new cellucor super HD so once im done with that ill switch over to oxy.

im going with 2500 cals all the way through. gonna start with 200 carbs a day and drop 50 every 3 weeks till i get down to 50/day, and 280-350 protein which comes out to 40-50g per meal as i eat 7 times a day. i will start at 40g per meal and increase to 50g per meal as i start to drop carbs to 100/day. i think that should be pretty soild and allow me to make moderate changes in my diet instead of drastic ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X