No announcement yet.

Geneza Pharm Dianabol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk about those, but my Generic dbol came in the same pack as he had and looked exactly like the pic i posted.
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

like xamo said, most of if not all of GP tabs are triangle but like someone else already said also, they might still be legit

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
        idk about those, but my Generic dbol came in the same pack as he had and looked exactly like the pic i posted.
        I think those are them. I will find out either tomorrow or Monday but like DS said they are probably Generic Labs. I really hope they are stamped "GL" and not "GP". Thank you guys for helping me out though. I will update immediately when I find out.
        Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

they look a but like british dispensary anabol tabs. google images it and see what I mean

Comment

No, they look exactly like Generic Labs dbol.

Comment

I can tell you straight away you have GL not GP Naps will have substituted them if they were out of stock
              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Have a look at my post and the pics in there:

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...hlight=goodies

Youll see what i MEAN
                There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

yea i got those i have them they r generic i think .. solid company and came in plastic bag.. i loved em

Comment

So would you guys prefer Generic dbol or QDL dbol? bc i have both

Comment

Heard good things about both i have 3 x 100 of the QDL dbol on it's way.

Comment

Originally posted by Anabolic_III View Post
                        So would you guys prefer Generic dbol or QDL dbol? bc i have both
                        iv always liked Generics products, esp the dbol which is what turned me on to the brand. if you have any specific questions on it PM me
                        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Ok I'm going with the GL instead of the QDL. Thank you guys for helping me out. I knew Naps wouldn't f*ck me over. I'm starting my cycle tomorrow so I'll be updating week by week under my "New Upcoming Cycle" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by axxium View Post
                            Anyone can stamp anything on them... These labs are all UGL.. They aren't actual Pharmacy you do know this right lol ??

Also why most guys in pictures here look so small ??? How many times have you guys ordered stuff, Cause ive taken a cycle before from just dbol from a buddy from my city and im like 205 lbs 6 foot , I use be 180.. Hopefully the stuff i ordered from naps isn't underdosed. Ill be able find out right away.
                            205lbs at 6ft and your calling us small? who is this jerk off?

Comment

Originally posted by montblanc View Post
                              205lbs at 6ft and your calling us small? Who is this jerk off?
                              lol..........

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
                                205lbs at 6ft and your calling us small? who is this jerk off?
                                Well judging from his pose hes the maaaaaaaaaan!

Lets have a bit more respect round here fellas this is a clean and friendly board leave the trash talking

Comment

Working...
                                X