(Uncle Z )comments anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by methan View Post
    "Currently we have become aware that some of the most recent HGH that Z remarkets from China is not up to UncleZ standards. If you are in doubt of HGH within the last 60 days time period-please provide testing. We have spot tested and determined that older batches were 100% correct, but the newest batch in blue boxes is not within our standards. The Z team are working directly with the main HGH source to have new shipments sent to those that qualify. Note: this is ONLY for Blue Tops marketed directly from UncleZ. ( 191AA) If you have an issue with another source you will need discuss with them. Please be patient and provide order #- unused product and date of purchase. We will determine qualifying shipments via our time period-batch and order numbers. UncleZ and his representatives work very hard to bring you the best products possible.

Thank You-UncleZ and team."
    Sounds like atleast they stand by their product and service to say they are able to reship. There are some sources that wouldnt even give a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by kh496f View Post
      Sounds like atleast they stand by their product and service to say they are able to reship. There are some sources that wouldnt even give a shit.
      these guys are professional in their buiss there is no doubt on this.

Comment

Methan, are you a rep for Uncle Z? So your saying all i have to do is send them an E mail with the order number and date i purchased the HGH? I definitely have blue tops and placed that order about a month ago!! I already sent them an e mail and they told me that they would get in touch with there supplier and get back to me! Well that was two weeks ago and i also sent them another e mail asking what was the status on the HGH and still no response!!

Comment

Sib, you sure know your HGH bro!!! Thanx for taking the time to explain!! Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Cockdeisel View Post
            Methan, are you a rep for Uncle Z? So your saying all i have to do is send them an E mail with the order number and date i purchased the HGH? I definitely have blue tops and placed that order about a month ago!! I already sent them an e mail and they told me that they would get in touch with there supplier and get back to me! Well that was two weeks ago and i also sent them another e mail asking what was the status on the HGH and still no response!!
            Originally posted by methan View Post
            if u want to buy a safe GH go with naps most of their gear is tested by our friend Ronny , safe buy.
            As i can see u didint read my post above

Now we dont need to bash each others AND everybody knows that uncle z like naps are old timers in aas buiss.

Comment

Working...
            X