High dose var only cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High dose var only cycle

Has anyone ever ran a high dose (80-100mg) of var for a few weeks just to see what type of strength gains they got from it? Not really looking to add much size but alot of my major lifts have stopped moving up even when trying new routines the last few months so I'm considering this.

var only

I've never ran a var only cycle but know people that have but what they have told me and what I have found is any aas can be used for cutting or bulking 90% is diet. Test is always the best way to go but if needles are out of the question the stronger CHEAPER orals like dbol or oxy will give you more strength and if you keep your calories low like in the 2700-2500 range you should'nt gain much weight and the weight you do gain will be lean muscle mass. My personal favorite for strength gains is oxy if it is legit you will get stronger even whilst cutting calories run some PROVIRON or nolva along side it to keep water retention low. Keep a diet journal and record everything including daily calories protein, and carbs stick with complex carbs and avoid simple carbs. I never personally liked the high protien atkins diets they make me feel shitty and if your not drinking enough water to flush out all the toxins produced from protein metabolism you can damage your kidneys. Complex carbs have a protein sparing effect. The new issue of M & F the one with 50cent on the cover has a good article on carb loading and carb depletion for fat loss it works too as i have been doing it for years. If you must do orals drink lots of water along with 1000mg of vitamin c per day, do not drink alcohol and keep your fat intake low and this will help you keep your liver.

Comment

personally I've never gone higher than 60mg of any oral, I have read that many consider the sweet spot for var to be 80-120mg a day. If you have to buy that much at retail prices it's pretty expensive.
      SoreButtCheeks

( Author of the SorebuttCheeks steroid blog )

Comment

Var is a choice of many, if you also take into consideration side affects. Var is almost no water weight gain, not as tuff on your liver. Another consideration is the quality. Of course pharm grade will give you 100% of the results that the compound should. But UGL and this is not a put down on UGL products, however their quality and quanity can be suspect. So are you really taking 60mg or is marked 60 but only 30mgs. If you are only going to run just an oral then stick to Var at 60mg. when taking an orals beat include a liver cleanse, such as Milk Thisille or ......

Comment

Im currently doing 100mg of var a day. 50 in the morn and 50 in the evening. This is a 8 week bridge cycle. Strength has gone through the roof, however there has been some joint pain to go along with it. First time doing var out of all the cylces and years of training. I like it!

Comment

Working...
          X