No announcement yet.

Oral Tren Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a really great forum. And my last cycle I pinned tren a and sust, so I already have my pinvirginity taken. I just have these oral tren tabs and I cant pin during the summer. But after reading all of this there is no way in hell I am taking orals without pinning test lol.
    Originally posted by Mighty49er View Post
    Anabolic.....This site is great because these guys point u in the right direction without bashing you (or not seriously bashing- LOL). They give u a nudge and expect you to do research on your own to make informed decisions.

Seriously, I had run 2 cycles of orals only and once I switched over to pinning..... it was all over! Its not really that bad at all once you get over the initial fear, you'll never go back. it gives ur liver a break and I think works much better. Take the "Pin Plunge" bro. You'll never look back.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

So the link posted (steroid.com) about tren enanthate claims that the enanthate ester will let your body "get used" to what's going on before levels spike, thus making it easier for you to take and not have sides? Everyone else that has told me about tren told me to stay away from the enanthate ester because my sides would be worse. Can anyone give some clarification on this?

Comment

Man, I dont have experience with Tren, but I can tell you this: USUALLY...long esters are MORE STABLE...you haveside effects when bloodlevels aren't stable...THUS; you already know!

Comment

People say stay from Tren E because if you get sides from it, you'll have to deal with them longer...I rather do longer esters...takes awhile to kick in but you can stack better with Enanthates and the sides are easier to deal with...I'm not talking about estrogen sides...I'm talking about other sides....like BP, sweats, Rapid Heartbeat, Anxiety, Heart Palpitations...stuff like that...

Comment

And I like long duration cycles...Long Cycles are better for gains IMO...you can keep your gains a lot easier...and you look better for 16 weeks instead of 8....but you do have to stay off of stuff for 4+ MONTHS..hey, I sound like I know everything, right? Hehe, my grandfather is telling me this stuff...It's not me...

Comment

Okay, sorry for hyjacking...

Comment

No worries. The more info...the better!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                  The rule of thumb is 5:1, in other words if you run 100mg of Tren then you should be running 500mg of Test, you really should be running Test with it, you will have no libido at all, 0 nothing. You really need to read some more about Tren, unless this is what your trying to do. By no means am I bashing you, I want you to no how to use gear safely. Check out this link: http://www.steroid.com/Trenbolone-Enanthate.php
                  So if I am understanding you're line of thought correctly, you are implying that you would need to run 2000mgs Test/week for 400mgs Tren E/week?? I've never heard that in my life. Running Test with tren is essential no doubt I wouldnt ever consider running it by itself (or any other compound without test for that matter) but those number seem a little off to me. Im aware that Tren has an anabolic and androgenic rating of 500 to Test which has a rating of 100 but I don't think this 5:1 ratio is related or transfers to at what level you should run your test. My understanding is ratings like those are developed for comparison sake and as a tangible way of relating potency. I'll be the first to say I'm not always right but the idea of needing to run test at 2000mgs/week in order for 400mgs of tren to be effective or to avoid a shut down or loss of libido does not seem accurate from an scientific standpoint but also from personal experience. I run Tren E between 2-3 times a year @ 400mgs/week with a base of 1000mgs Test E/week and have never had any problems. I've even run Tren E @ 400mgs/week with only 750mgs/week Test E and never experienced issues. As I said, I don't pretend to be an expert and just when you think you know it all you learn something new but perhaps you could expand on your concept of a 5:1 ratio of test to tren and why this is critical?
                  Last edited by UH2007; 04-17-2012, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
                    And I like long duration cycles...Long Cycles are better for gains IMO...you can keep your gains a lot easier...and you look better for 16 weeks instead of 8....but you do have to stay off of stuff for 4+ MONTHS..hey, I sound like I know everything, right? Hehe, my grandfather is telling me this stuff...It's not me...
                    I hope youre not suggesting running Tren for 16 weeks?? 10 weeks tops bro!

Comment

LOL @ Tren for 16 weeks! Good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X