X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10yr old powerlifter

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highsc...145919498.html
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

I don't know but I wouldn't have my 10 y/o do that..
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

as long as she enjoys it and is being safe, i dont see anything wrong with it

Comment

ive heard alot of stories about kds starting wayy early but never see what happens when they actually come of age u know.. does it really stunt their growth.. id like to see beginning to end nto just them when they are young

Comment

the only way to stunt your growth is to cause the growth plates to fuse prematurely. that usually only happens from a chemical interference.

Comment

they did say in the past (doctors) that heavy weightlifting when you are young could cause early closing of growth plates..not sure if they still agree. the only steroid that can be taken when you are young 16+ is anavar which was made for children to take..my highschool teacher, back in the 80s (when things were legal) was the football coach and he always said that i needed some anavar because I was a small guy...I guess he wasn't kidding with me....I knew alot of guys in highschool that were on juice from 16 on and they were HUGE...

Comment

lol what the hell....
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X