No announcement yet.

New Upcoming Cycle!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work, bro! Continue to keep us posted on your progress!

Best of luck. Pm me if you have any questions.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks brother!!
      Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

My glute is very sore now. I'm not use to this feeling but hopefully it will go down soon. I am NOT looking forward to pin my left glute tomorrow haha im going to have a very sore ass. The thing that bothers me is that my gf can't know im pinning juice, and its very hard to hide a sore ass when we are always rolling around the bed lol whatever like Liquid said...no pain no gain!

Comment

Day 7

Everything is going very well. My glutes are still a little sore but that's normal. I have gained 6lbs so far from the dbol and that is with doing 15mins of cardio everyday and taking adex .5mg EOD. I have noticed a lump in my left nip that I had before but it is getting a little bigger and becoming more tender so I just took 1mg of Letro and I might bump the adex up to 1mg E3D depending how this letro works. My joints are fine and my strength has increased a bit. I have been feeling more confident in the gym and around the gf and all is good.

Comment

nice man keep going!
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Thank brother! and today I pinned my left quad. It fucking hurts. I pinned it about 10 minutes ago and it feels like my muscle is pulling away from my knee cap. Im DEFINITELY going to be sticking with the glutes. And the 21gauge hurt the whole time I stuck it in and was plunging it. Well I'll get over it and no pain no gain. Im not excited to train today seeing as I can barely walk up/down stairs lol but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Comment

im new to all this, but why all the pain? from the diff stuff ur using?

ive only done a few testC injections in my quads and besides one of them being sore they all have gone well. just 1cc at a time though.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit View Post
                  im new to all this, but why all the pain? from the diff stuff ur using?

ive only done a few testC injections in my quads and besides one of them being sore they all have gone well. just 1cc at a time though.
                  Well it's normal to be sore for your first pins. And I'm not use to pinning again. Also, I'm pinning 2ml with a 21gauge needle. 21 gauge is a bit big lol

Comment

Well this is my update after a week. My glutes are fine now but my guad is killing me. I can't walk so Ive spent all day in bed. Im not over selling it. I woke up this morning and could not walk for the life of me. I can sort of walk now but its still killing me. Good things are coming out of this thought. I have gained 9lbs so far and my bench max is up to 275lbs and it has only been 9 days. I will never pin in my quad again. I am sticking to my glutes.

Comment

AIII do u warm up ur juice? it helps.

I hate quads also, I pin glutes + delts -delts are not bad, like a small bee sting but i would do 1cc in each delt.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

yeah im using 25g on my quads for 1cc of cyp and its cake. man 21...ouch.

Comment

Yes I warm it up. I just plunged it too fast. The oil seeped down to the outer coat of my muscle and then to my knee. I can walk much easier now. But honestly, glutes are fine with me. After that pin on Monday in the quad...I think another pin will be a piece of cake from now on haha. Ill stick with glutes

Comment

I assume you only have 21g. Maybe order some 23g now, shipping is pretty fast from most places and there so cheap at least from the right places. The smaller size is a little harder to push in but helps keep you from going in too fast.
                            sigpic

Comment

That is an excellent idea!

Comment

I pinned my right glute again today and all went well but it was harder this time to push it in. I was looking forward to pinning with a 21gauge to become easier! lol oh well I think it's time to switch up the size

Comment

Working...
                                X