No announcement yet.

Generic Chinese GH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They assist the middleman by analysing his gear..

Comment

from what i ve seen now its getting very hard to get a real gh, a lot of bogus product are floating on the market like a blue tops,hygetropin,kigs, ip yellow tops, its a real problem to find to find a quality stuff.

Comment

I have had it with crooks.. why do they never go to jail but the legit businessmen that provide us a valuable service take it from behind. obvious answer but karma has to get these guys, i wish i didnt have to do research everytime i come upon a site to see if they are fraud or not

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex View Post
          I agree with you RT. In fact after your analysis came out I purchased 3 kits of BT from that source and they are in fact, very good products. I appreciate all the work you do keeping our sources honest.

Just a warning.....I spoke to soon on my recommendation. The tested blue tops seem to be very inconsistent from vial to vials and from kit to kit. The vials in the front of th kit were very good. As I pulled vils from the back of the kit they were no good at all. The majority of the 3 kits I bought turned out to be crap. This source has since then quit selling blue top generics and has replaced my 3 kits with Hygetropin which is excellent front and back of the kit. Even buying from a good reputable source is risky. Thank goodness this guy backs his products.

Comment

All major Chinese brands are in the analytical lab who (finaly) received their C8 to enable potency testing.

Comment

Naps had Hygetropins in stock!! These are TOP of the line GH. Right up there with pharm brand
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                fat bands obviously contained lots of protein. hyge, rip, BT were the highest.

NOTE: elitropin is not fresh, its the same one i had from SDS PAGE which tested 5 samples in a row, last week?? i dont remember, but the kits i have are for sale so i didnt open them. I wouldnt think protein concentration would go down, probably degraded but total protein (fractured or intact) would be the same from the absorbance.

standard curve and unk were tested in two replicates. i could have done three but i didnt feel like it. replicates show confidence level of the assay and the analyst which was me. my CV and SD are pretty tight. the unk were diluted 200 fold so it would land right in the middle of the curve (learned from QC validation )

Unk result.jpg the table has "Dilution" column, the values are in ug/ml or mcg/ml

This is what I get:

BT: 17.799 mcg/mL * 200 (dilution factor) /1000mcg/mg = 3,56mg/vial ~ 10,68iu
                ELI: 12.526 mcg/mL * 200 (dilution factor) /1000mcg/mg = 2,51mg/vial ~ 7,53iu
                GT: 11.235 mcg/mL * 200 (dilution factor) /1000mcg/mg = 2,25mg/vial ~ 6,75iu
                HY: 25,714 mcg/mL * 200 (dilution factor) /1000mcg/mg = 5,14mg/vial ~ 15,42iu
                Kig: 7,841 mcg/mL * 200 (dilution factor) /1000mcg/mg = 1,57mg/vial ~ 4,71iu
                RP: 29,051 mcg/mL * 200 (dilution factor) /1000mcg/mg = 5,81mg/vial ~ 17,43iu

Now, dont get excited or sad about the above. The assay is for TOTAL PROTEIN CONTENT. I would rather have 4iu correct sequenced GH than 15 iu with 5-10 wrong aminoacids in the chain. Also, there could in theory be some additives in the vial that messes with the results and the additives is probably not the same between the products.

Lets save these results and we will figure out more when we have the results from germany.

I just went with 1mg = 3iu,
                I found a link on another forum to here.. http://realsteel-muscles.nl/showthre...=3656#post3656
                Are these the results that go with the above? If they are please feel free to edit my post and repost etcAnd if there nothing to do with it ill edit my post..

The first results on Chinese Growth Hormone, once the graphics are in I'll post the full report and graphs here

we have completed the tests of the four samples and are writing the report. We checked the identity, content (strength) and related proteins against the standard Somatropin CRS batch 3 from EDQM.

Identity was checked by MALDI-TOF-MS peptide mass fingerprint analysis of trypsin digests. All samples gave very similar results as the Somatropin CRS, thus all samples really contain somatropin.

For strength and related proteins, reversed-phase HPLC was performed according to the supplied standard testing procedure. Tthe strength has been calculated using the peak area of the main signal, which had the same retention time as the signal of the standard. The peak area of the related proteins (desamido-somatropin) is given in percent of total peak area. Strength is given in mg per vial and i.u.

KIGTROPIN 10iu (Tober_6387-2) 0.8 mg (2.4 i.u.), 8.8% related proteins

BLUE TOP HGH 10iu (Tober_6387-3) 2.54 mg (7.6 i.u.), 7.7% related proteins

HYGETROPIN 10iu (Tober_6387-4) 4.36 mg (13 i.u.), 0.9% related proteins

Elitropin Black Top10 iu (Tober_6387-5) 2.28 mg (6.8 i.u.), 1.5% related proteins.

The report will contain method descriptions, spectra and identified peptides from the trypsin digests, and the HPLC chromatograms for quantitation.

Best regards,

Michael

Comment

Yes they are related I posted the results on this board here; http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...rmone-analyses
                  I assist a Chinese middleman with analyses. First some SDS analyses where made for MW (molecular weight) then was found that some samples where empty, like seen 3 outta 4 Kigtropin where wrong same with IGTROPIN. The blue tops (from the same company) sometimes good sometimes not. It would need an analysis for every batch. Thats why they decided not to mess any more with all these "brands" . Also Hygetropin is made by 3 different guys. 2 are good and the Zhongshan variant is analysed completey in this last report is seen that it is the strongest 13 iu instead of the labeled 10 iu and the purist with only 0.9% related proteins.
                  This analysis is done in the German lab I also used for BoS and it has cost our middleman 3000 euro to exactly know what he sells.

Here the first analysis made with limited equipment compared to the HPLC messured results
                  BT: 17.799 mcg/mL = 3,56mg/vial ~ 10,68iu (7.6 i.u.), 7.7% related proteins
                  ELI: 12.526 mcg/mL = 2,51mg/vial ~ 7,53iu (6.8 i.u.), 1.5% related proteins.
                  GT: 11.235 mcg/mL = 2,25mg/vial ~ 6,75iu
                  HY: 25,714 mcg/mL = 5,14mg/vial ~ 15,42iu (13 i.u.), 0.9% related proteins
                  Kig: 7,841 mcg/mL = 1,57mg/vial ~ 4,71iu (2.4 i.u.), 8.8% related proteins
                  RP: 29,051 mcg/mL = 5,81mg/vial ~ 17,43iu
                  RonnyT
                  Last edited by RonnyT; 07-09-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your reply..
                    This is all quiet confusing, I'm a member of another board and the message on there has always been that the brown tops .com.cn were the fakes, Dr lins .cn and the ones with hygene on the box instead of a website (no security sticker) were the real ones..

I've also recently seen a blood serum test for the brown tops which was 42.7..

Comment

Well on the blog you can find some analyses from Dr Lins. He is a good friend. And you can also find the history of Hygetropin on our blog.

Originally posted by Goldigger View Post
                      Thanks for your reply..
                      This is all quiet confusing, I'm a member of another board and the message on there has always been that the brown tops .com.cn were the fakes, Dr lins .cn and the ones with hygene on the box instead of a website (no security sticker) were the real ones..

I've also recently seen a blood serum test for the brown tops which was 42.7..

Comment

Are you refering to the Growth hormone part 1, 2 and 3 articals? http://juicedmuscle.net/content/growth-hormone-part-3
                        I've read them and found them very interesting..Thanks

Just to confirm and sorry for going over whats probably old ground..
                        Dr lins are the .cn ones?
                        .com.cn i thought these were fakes but the tests show that there good now?
                        The ones in the attached are these fakes? The Hygenes in the pic have a batch number of 2012 and a 2014 expiry..These are being punted on another board, but i have my reservations to be honest.
                        Attached Files
                        Goldigger
                        Last edited by Goldigger; 07-12-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the Hyge N@ps carry's is Dr.Lins.
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Naps has top notch Hygetropin and a very sweet special going on right now!
                            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Sorry for opening this topic again. But as you said before, RonnyT, the sequence matters of this 191 amino acid chain. I totally understand this but I don't see the point where you get the informations out of this? I only see that you have a purity of lets say 95% for Rips. But purity means having these proteins in it, but not in the sequence GH must be, right?

Can you provide me a conclusion out of your analysis about this 191 sequence and chinese GH stuff?

Comment

analyses

They analyse on different things, first they do the identifcation, that means they run a crs (a high quality standard) that is very very pure. They messure the molecular weight of that standard (191aa) and if the molecular weight (MW) of the sample is the same they match and you can be sure that it is somatroipne. This is called "identification"
                                graphs the Standard and the Blue Top
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X