another happy customer :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another happy customer :D

Hello all, I have been lurking for awhile (doesn't seem to be many females here). Anyway, I just wanted to give a thumbs up for Naps - they came thru for me today. I got my GP Oxandrolone order and can't wait to start. I previously used a US supplier who sent me caps, and I truly don't think they are dosed correctly. I hope I can say that here. Anyway, I will most likely continue to do biz with Naps. I'm sold!

naps is the real deal. i have been using them for years.

Comment

Naps is GtG. Plan in advance and order early with extras in there. They've always come through. They have a customer for life here also.
      "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Welcome to the board tnt2u, hope you stay and let us now how that cycle goes for ya. What are your stats now if ya don't mind me askin.
        I got the wife doin GP Anavar and GP Phenyl 100, she'll be starting soon.
        MrBig
        Last edited by MrBig; 03-12-2012, 08:52 PM.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I'm 5'2" and about 128. I must be muscular lol because when I took off my hoodie for a blood draw the other day, the tech goes God DAMN you're a weightlifter! Made my day. Hard for women to put on appreciable mass on upper body - at least it is for me. I was taking var caps prior to the Naps tabs and was never quite sure wtf was in them or how much - as I mentioned, they were allegedly 20 mg so I too 5 mg am and pm to keep steady supply in system. I seemed to get the oily skin/zits sides but not much else and then that subsided. I thought I plateaued (I am a newbie, I have no clue obviously) so I increased to about 7 mg am and 7 mg pm. I don't usually notice any muscular gains on myself but did after about 2 months on. This is still on the caps, I mean.

Now, let me tell you honestly I am very very strong for a woman. I did some powerlifting way back in the day and after a partial power cycle I was benching 200, deadlifting 350 and squatting 250 (more on my weak squats in a minute). And, btw I am older - 54. No one ever guesses tho and most people think I'm in my 30's. We like this lol. I have lifted steadily and lived the fitness lifestyle since about 1980. However, even strong people reach a plateau, and I was beginning to think I lost my edge due to age and hormonal balance. I figured I had nothing to lose by trying at least one cycle (I'd really like to try deca but am a needle phobe - a heavily tattooed needle phobe at that!). Back to the strength - I guess at about week 3 I saw it go up. And up. And UP. At first I thought it may have been a placebo affect but hey I'll take it! However, if it was that, there would be no way I'd be making those good, constant gains.

Heres some examples of my strength gains: seated dumbbell press went from about 27.5 x 6 to 35 x 10, 37.5 x 8 and 40 x 6. I can put the 35's on the bar and do militaries with the smith. Incline db press went from 35's x 10 to 45 x 10. unfortunately the gym jumps from 45's to 50's with nothing in between so it may be awhile til I get the 50's but rest assured I WILL get those damned 50's. OK I won't bore you further

Unfortunately, I did 3 days of naps oxan and then had to cycle off. I am facing a knee surgery this coming week. I have been working just upper body. My strength hasn't gone down any yet, and I'm hoping to keep the good gains I made here recently. I will start up post up some time when I am able to get back to the gym. I have weird knees in that the caps are over to the sides laterally and up too high - which is why my squat totals were so low - because I cannot wrap my knees or they'll dislocate. The uneven wear caused some bone on bone arthritis (other knee is fine), torn meniscus too. So I'm getting that all cleaned up, grinding down bone spurs and also he wants to laterally release the knee cap. That sounds like pure torture and will keep me from training legs for about 6 weeks. Not happy now, but hopefully this will all be worth it in the end.

ps - I was also probably not eating enough to put on more mass but was coming off of a clean bulk here not long ago and wanted to lose a bit yet gain a bit of muscle and I think var helped me to that end. When I go back on I may increase my calories by 200 just to see if I can put on a bit more size. We shall see! I just came into a bit of extra money because due to the knee surgery, I can't attend a function in Vegas soo...I'm planning ahead and am going to do another Naps order so that I can build a stockpile supply. In case of a zombie apocalypse, I need to be ready! \m/
          tnt2u
          Last edited by tnt2u; 03-18-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Update: had the surgery yesterday 3/21. Hoping I'll be back at it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by tnt2u View Post
              Update: had the surgery yesterday 3/21. Hoping I'll be back at it soon.
              good luck with the recovery sweetie!

Comment

Originally posted by powerhouse View Post
                good luck with the recovery sweetie!
                Thanks hon! Dr. said I'd be on crutches for at least a week - I showed him lol - I used them for maybe 3 days and have been off completely now since Sunday. I was told my muscles and fitness level will propel me faster thru the recovery cycle. If I had a simple clean out I would probably be back to work; I had a partial lateral patellar release too, which causes mad swelling. I still don't have full ROM but am working to get there. I am very anxious to get myself to the point where I can hobble around the gym safely and work upper body at least! \m/

Comment

Thanks hon! Dr. said I'd be on crutches for at least a week - I showed him lol - I used them for maybe 3 days and have been off completely now since Sunday. I was told my muscles and fitness level will propel me faster thru the recovery cycle. If I had a simple clean out I would probably be back to work; I had a partial lateral patellar release too, which causes mad swelling. I still don't have full ROM but am working to get there. I am very anxious to get myself to the point where I can hobble around the gym safely and work upper body at least! \m/
                  You go girl! but be careful, dont rush to much and hurt yourself in the process!

Comment

two weeks post op - started back at the gym on Monday of this week to work upper body but at this point only with dumbbells and machines (ick) but hey better than nothing! I'm not working legs yet but am doing the recumbent bike per my surgeon's recommendation until I start phys therapy next week. I did 40 minutes today while rocking out to The Cult lol. Once I can work legs I'm probably gonna cycle on with my naps oxandrolone. That is my plan, anyway.

Comment

Hey TNT2U!! Good to see ur ok after ur surgery. I def wouldnt rush back and start hitting legs anytime soon. I've seen too many people(football players) try to come back too early and end up hobbling and in pain the rest of their life. I would even let it heal past what the doctor said because, as we all know, once we're on gear, we'll try to squat the whole gym!!!!

Im just SUPER cautious when it comes to knees and joints in general. Ive seen how losing ones mobility, even slightly, has a super negative effect on the mind. Popping ibuprofens like their candy and worse. Just take it easy. The "steel" always welcomes us back with open arms and doesn't care where we've been. Happy Lifting!
                      "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty49er View Post
                        Hey TNT2U!! Good to see ur ok after ur surgery. I def wouldnt rush back and start hitting legs anytime soon. I've seen too many people(football players) try to come back too early and end up hobbling and in pain the rest of their life. I would even let it heal past what the doctor said because, as we all know, once we're on gear, we'll try to squat the whole gym!!!!

Im just SUPER cautious when it comes to knees and joints in general. Ive seen how losing ones mobility, even slightly, has a super negative effect on the mind. Popping ibuprofens like their candy and worse. Just take it easy. The "steel" always welcomes us back with open arms and doesn't care where we've been. Happy Lifting!
                        Hello there! I'm actually able to do some standing barbell work now - carefully, of course, and not full tilt (yet). I am still feeling my way around the gym in regards to what I can do safely after the knee rape lol. I've noticed that I cannot fully lock out my knee straight which kind of scares me to be honest. My upper body strength is returning. My lower body is not pleasing me. I hope that the inability to lock out is just because of internal swelling and not a sign of permanent gimpitude because that will suck. As it is now, my good leg is bearing the brunt of getting me around and the upper hammy area aches after I've been on my feet for too long. I guess that's a good ache tho - at least part of my lower body is getting a workout \m/

Most likely I'll hold off on eating my naps Easter candy until I can start working legs again. I'm an impatient woman and this is hard.

Comment

totally got that wrong
                          Last edited by axxium; 04-09-2012, 02:43 AM. Reason: totally wrong steroid

Comment

Oxandralone spa, Anavar, is one of the most mild anabolic compounds available. It has no measurable androgenic value or property. I suggest you at least know wtf you are talking about before consuming anything.
                            Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

two weeks post op - started back at the gym on Monday of this week to work upper body but at this point only with dumbbells and machines (ick) but hey better than nothing! I'm not working legs yet but am doing the recumbent bike per my surgeon's recommendation until I start phys therapy next week. I did 40 minutes today while rocking out to The Cult lol. Once I can work legs I'm probably gonna cycle on with my naps oxandrolone. That is my plan, anyway.
                              Nice seems seem to be going well, must be good to jump back on the horse.Nice and easy though remember its a marathon not a sprint.

Comment

Working...
                              X