No announcement yet.

Raw Eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the semen part was true I'd start eating a couple dozen a day starting tonight!!LOL Funny though how myths get started, religion being a perfect example

Comment

Way too much cholesterol in egg yolks. It will catch up to you sooner or later. Whey isolate powder is the best protein source. 0 cholesterol. The experts say if you want to live to 90, don't eat anything that had a face or had a mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody40 View Post
        Way too much cholesterol in egg yolks. It will catch up to you sooner or later. Whey isolate powder is the best protein source. 0 cholesterol. The experts say if you want to live to 90, don't eat anything that had a face or had a mother.
        just to be a wise ass;
        Whey Isolate is made from the whey byproduct left over from cheese production from cows milk - cows have both a face + a Mom??
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          just to be a wise ass;
          Whey Isolate is made from the whey byproduct left over from cheese production from cows milk - cows have both a face + a Mom??
          i have vegan friends who i love to pull these cards on.
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody40 View Post
            Dont know where you get your info from, but the cholesterol in egg yolks is actually good for you, not bad. And if you eat omega 3 eggs, it will be good for lowering blood cholesterol. Dietary cholesterol and blood cholesterol are 2 different things. And where did you hear that whey isolate powder is the best protein source? The best protein source is actually eggwhites. Your best bet is to get all your protein from whole foods like chicken,turkey,tuna, etc, not powders..

Comment

too many people depend on protein powders for the majority of their daily intake.

Comment

I use protein powders after workouts. Well, and before bed... Other than that I eat most of mine!

Comment

Pappetis liquid egg whites does the trick nicely
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                    Pappetis liquid egg whites does the trick nicely
                    so does a dozen eggs and just taking the yolk out

Comment

Thanks for the post. Mostly what I heard was they were just as bioavailible raw as cooked. It mainly depends on how many yolks you leave.
                      I didn't know about avidin.

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                      Theirs this;

A lot of folks choose to eat raw eggs because some nutrients can be diminished by heating. (Although this is true of cooking just about anything, cooking also makes certain nutrients more bioavailable – hence the constant pull and push between the raw foodists and traditional cooks.) Some people feel any change in the chemical structure is to be avoided. Others don’t. Although some vitamins (like vitamins C, B6 and B9) are more fragile and lose potency during heating (the more/longer heat, the more loss), other nutrients are enhanced. As reader Tuscoyote noted in the forum a few months ago, researchers have found that egg protein is more bioavailable when heated. (Thanks for the NPR link, Tuscoyote!) Here’s the study referenced in that interview. The study showed that egg protein is more digestible (94% versus 55-64%) when heated, probably due to alteration of the protein’s structure and the ability of digestive enzymes to infiltrate peptide bonds. Whether you eat your eggs heated or raw (or a little of both) in part depends on your goal in eating them to begin with.

and then this in reference to digestion of raw eggs;

Although egg yolk is actually a rich source of biotin, the white contains avidin, a glycoprotein that bonds with biotin, preventing the nutrient’s absorption. Avidin is generally inactivated when cooked, which makes the biotin in the yolk fully available for absorption by the body. You don’t have to rule out raw eggs by any means. I wouldn’t advise eating them daily for long stretches of time without a biotin supplement (supported within a B-complex intake, since these vitamins work synergistically). If you’re eating them just a few times a week, the risk for deficiency isn’t as great, but I would still do a supplement or at least make sure I was getting a hefty amount of biotin rich food (swiss chard, tomatoes, carrots, liver and others) the days I eat raw eggs. As a compromise, some folks will just eat the raw yolks alone and cook up the whites later.

Who knows everyone has their own medical studies and Ideas??
                      I say eatem raw if you want just not 100% of your eggs.
                      Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Working...
                      X