No announcement yet.

tren acetate only cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have gained a couple lbs in the past 2 days...my arms are now 3/4 of an inch bigger...im stronger everywhere...not so much in the arms but that should come...i am up 15 lbs and at least 10 of it is muscle....i have gained an inch or maybe a lile more on my waist ...it hasnt even been 4 weeks yet and im quite impressed with the results...im not sure if the test 400 has kicked in, so i cant say much about it other than it fucking hurts like a bitch 3-4 after you shoot it...im loving naps right now! tren a is g2g!

Comment

Sooo far..it has been a little over 7 weeks....I gained all of my size mostly in the first 3 weeks and over the course of these 7 weeks I have seen solid srength increases everywhere....not much for fat loss from the tren tho, if any at all, the test seems to be working too...for side effects I had major tren dick so I started using prami from mp research and its working perfectly...making me so horny and hard!! I have a bit of acne ...like i said my strength has gone up a lot and is still but my size has halted about 4 weeks in..havent gained a pound in 3 weeks now and no noticeable fat loss but strength is still going up...i have put almost 60 bs on my bench, about 40 on back rows...15 maybe 20 on biceps and triceps(curls and extensions) 40 on my miltary press...i know the tren is gooood!! not sure about the t400...i'll know how good it is once i stop the tren this week and do 4 more weeks of test...

Comment

Sounds good bubba. Keep us updated how are your gains and weight. Now

Comment

Is this your first Tren cycle? First of all with Tren being so dry don't expect huge gains on the scale.. You should see results in the mirror not so much on the scale. I haved used the majority of naps products and I can promise they are not under dosed. If your slacking on results then its from your diet or training, what's your experience with anabolics or your stats with a nutrition list..

IMO looks like you wanted size and strength, you should've went with deca and test. And why would you ever run cycle without test?

Anyways I just ended a cycle of test cyp and Tren E with some tbol.. I lost 20lbs, I'm looking very vascular and hard/defined and I'm the strongest I have been this whole year.

Don't blame the gear.. Lets see a training and eating schedule.

Also if you're not gaining weight, it's because your not eating enough.

Comment

Working...
          X