No announcement yet.

focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i am inspired!!! I'm on tren now myself ....canadian dom from the sponsor...am I the only canadian on this whole board? my goodness

Comment

you look amazing.... And still time left... What happens as time counts down as far as food intake ect.. Very interested.. Obv i could look itup but i would like ur protocal tbh. Keep up the fantastic work my friend

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        you look amazing.... And still time left... What happens as time counts down as far as food intake ect.. Very interested.. Obv i could look itup but i would like ur protocal tbh. Keep up the fantastic work my friend
        in a nut shell, i will pull the carbs out at some point to deplete the glycogen and then carb back up near the end of the last week. so far, the changes i'vemade have been gradual and slow. between now and the show, the changes are going to start becoming more and more dramatic.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I cant wait to see what you look like 1 week out...

Comment

Looking great Sam.....can't believe its almost here already, curious on what the first thing you'll eat after competition
            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

common guys didnt u know sam was the naps guy on the picture 10 yrs ago

Comment

Working...
              X