No announcement yet.

focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys. i have tomorrow off work, so i can afford a little more time to mess around on the net. i'll upload a new pic then...

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
    fiber is a good filler, and cleans you out....hows your energy levels with your diet getn uncomfortable
    i take fiber year round, but it gets more and more important as you drop your carbs out. it really helps to keep your midsection flat.

i just got back from cardio. i swear today, i felt like i had a cold the whole time i walked on the treadmill. just crappy and under the weather feeling. having gotten home and eaten, i am doing better, again...for now.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Just remember sam.. There is no spoon ~ the matrix.. Anything can be achieved in short

Comment

yeah Sam, must be a bitch cutting carbs as I know you and I have spoke about having laboring type jobs..I need my carbs to be productive at work and gym..I can't imagine working a hard labor job and training with low carbs...!! I notice on day's off it is sooo easy to eat and keep up with calories.. on a work day, feels like all I do is eat just to keep the fire stoked...kinda don't feel too good on those days just digesting "too" much food it seems... well keep up the good work, you know what needs doing that's for sure...!! best of luck in the weeks to come...and with your competition, keep us posted brother....
        test

Comment

always positive... that the mentality necessary to succeed in anything. I'm sure you'll do some damage this time. time to bring home the bacon!

Comment

Originally posted by myosaurus View Post
            always positive... that the mentality necessary to succeed in anything. I'm sure you'll do some damage this time. time to bring home the bacon!
            mmmm, bacon
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              mmmm, bacon
              I often lust after bacon. it's to bad that it's not the healthiest, protein packed, fiber rich food you can buy. i dream of a world where the perfect meal is a lb. of bacon with a loaf of sourdough and a pint of ben & jerry's.
              Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

i lust for mexican food and ice cream. i took a quick nap on my break at work yesterday and instantly began dreaming about eating dounuts lol. today is my cheat meal and i plan to put away all of these things and possibly more!

Comment

must see pics! (slight homo)

Comment

little more then 5 weeks... CRUCH TIME!!!!

Comment

5 wks 3 days

so i'm a half week into the GP masteron 100. about 10 days into their tren ace. i have to be honest, i can feel the androgen levels creeping up and my otherwise patient, easy going personality feels a a little frayed. i know i will even out soon. for me, i've found tren to do this to me early on but over time, i get used to it and i begin to feel more relaxed. i wont blame it all on the tren and building masteron though. i'm under a good deal of stress, trying to hold my day to day life together while trying to prepare for this contest. i'm busy, to say the least lol!

i've worked my way up to 37.5mcg t3, taking25 in the AM and 12.5 in the PM. i have been using 80mcg of clen for some time now. both are from geneza pharma. both will be bumped up again on saturday. cardio is at an hour now, just walking on the treadmill. diet has not changed much since i started dialing in 11 weeks ago. i'm eating less red meat and more fish now. heres a pic i shot this evening. one of these days, i'd like to shoot a pic at the gym. none of my pics are ever taken when i have a pump. i feel like the pump makes...at least it feels like it makes a difference

well thanks for keeping up with my progress fellas. i'm grateful to have this community
                      Attached Files
                      sam1976
                      Last edited by sam1976; 02-15-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

dammnnnn looking grainy and hard bro! its awesome to see someone, who is a master at their craft, in action. for sure keep us up to date with everything (when u have time haha).

motivating, to say the least, when I see you Sam. BOSS

Comment

Sam your legs look great, what ever you are doing is obviously working for you
                          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

thanks guys. i am far from a master though lol!!! i'm always super pumped to share my experience and show you guys what i'm doing, but it isnt cuz i think i'm something worth bragging about. in fact, i'd consider myself to be a pretty average person with pretty average genetics. if i could impress anything on you, its that if i can do it, than you sure as hell can do it too. you guys can take this sport as far you want to take it. we all set our own limits

Comment

ya calves are fawking insane bro! what are your current stats?

Comment

Originally posted by yeabuddy View Post
                                ya calves are fawking insane bro! what are your current stats?
                                to be honest, i dont know. i'm just going by the mirror. i'll be a light heavy weight this year. i'm sure of that. as far as BF% and scale weight, your guess is as good as mine!

Comment

Working...
                                X