No announcement yet.

Testing Quaility Labs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pin shoulders. I've noticed with QDL test cyp, my shoulders are a little sore. Not a big deal though

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
      I pin shoulders. I've noticed with QDL test cyp, my shoulders are a little sore. Not a big deal though
      you are always gunna be a little sore after an IM injection. have you ever had a tetanus shot? thats real pain, its thick and you cant move the area for quite a while
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Yeah lol. Last cycle didn't hurt at all. This time around isn't bad, just worse than before. Nothing I can't work through haha

Comment

I think technique has a huge role to play in sorness... my first cycle, I was sore everytime..virgin muscle as well tends to get sore... I place vial in hot water 15 min before drawing and pinning, helps me a lot, and don't care how long it takes to inject, the slower the better has worded well for me, plus training of that muscle group or good massage after helps as well...all pretty standard things you guys already know....
          test

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
            Also do a lot of peptides now. Quality is baaaad!! The Chinese LE shuts down production, so some middleman start selling crap..buyer beware.. I'll post some SDS-es
            I am pretty much done with the peptides until the heat is off and quality is back to normal.

Comment

Are there any results yet for the unidentified substance contained in the carrier?

Comment

dbol is no good

Comment

Originally posted by buddylee View Post
                  dbol is no good
                  Why do you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by buddylee View Post
                    dbol is no good
                    Yeah, wtf? Dbol is no good? QDL Dbol is no good? What are you trying to say? I personally have taken GP dboland QDL dbol both and QDL's product did more for me from what I could tell. Dbol is good, and QDL specific dbol is also good.

Comment

unidentified

Yup,,, its 20% Benzyl Benzoate a co/solvent and in lab setting often used to create concentrates.
                      Originally posted by shafranko View Post
                      Are there any results yet for the unidentified substance contained in the carrier?
                      Attached Files

Comment

yea.the qdl dbol. feels very underdosed to what i have used in the past

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                        Yeah, wtf? Dbol is no good? QDL Dbol is no good? What are you trying to say? I personally have taken GP dboland QDL dbol both and QDL's product did more for me from what I could tell. Dbol is good, and QDL specific dbol is also good.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                          Yup,,, its 20% Benzyl Benzoate a co/solvent and in lab setting often used to create concentrates.
                          Thanks a lot for replying.

Comment

QDL TEST CYP is good to go am running 500mgs a week right now with deca from another source also at 500mgs a week. my test serum was 1500 my platelets are through the roof and my red blood cell count is way up and I have an anemia which means my red blood cells and platelets are usually low. So I know for a fact their test cyp is good. I have oily skin and acne which I usually get from a cycle. In my opinion qdl is good to go. I don't know about any of their other products other than test cyp fyi.

Comment

They are a good line. I've posted in other sections titled qdl review. You will be satisfied with qdl.

Comment

Just read this as i just ordered a bunch of QDL products today and was intereted in the outcome. I can tell you from an UGL with those test results in the beginning, id be pretty damn happy..Much Appreciated Ronny

Comment

Working...
                                X