No announcement yet.

Testing Quaility Labs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any results as of yet? Just receieved QDL tbol, dbol, var, adex. Thinking about getting there Test E and EQ. Any reviews yet too?

Comment

QL

Yes we did some analyses, but if I present the results i want to be certain that I have the correct results. They have something in their carrier that shows the solvae but also shows a peak (15.8 minute) that is present in all analyses and is according to the lab present in the carrier. As far as i can see now its guaiacol, but I need info from the manufacturer about their carrier to prevent endless (expensive and time consuming) analytics. The samples I received and posted pictures of, where QDL Naps told me, thats why I tagged the reports with that name.

The active ingredients in the testosterone series where outstanding.. the sustanon was mixed up.
      I'll spare you all graphics of the sustanon this is the labconclusion
      Analysed Sust 250 and tried to identify the unknown peaks:

Sample should contain: - Testosterone propionate 30 mg/ml
      - Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg/ml
      - Testoserone isocaproate 60 mg/ml
      - Testosterone decanoate 100 mg/ml

Sample contains: - unidentified Substance ? mg/ml
      - Testosterone propionate 57.2 mg/ml
      - Testosterone isocaproate 58.6 mg/ml
      - Testosterone cypionate 97.7 mg/ml

Unfortunately I couldn't identify the peak at 17.65 min. in the sample. It seems they mixed up everything… Chromatograms of the single references, spiked sample and pure sample are attached.
      Attached Files
      RonnyT
      Last edited by RonnyT; 03-09-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I must have been asleep during that science class, Ronny can you translate that into english for us chemically challenged individuals like myself.

Comment

So the Test E was dosed 5mg/ml higher than what was expected? Impressive if thats true. Thats some good work. So QDL good to go?

Comment

chromatograms

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
            I must have been asleep during that science class, Ronny can you translate that into english for us chemically challenged individuals like myself.
            We asked the lab to look for identification and doses, on the chromatograms i noticed a large peak that couldn't be identified. Its to big to ignore and all injects show it, thus its not within the API (raw powder) therefore it must be part of the carrier (oil - perservative -solvent and co-solvent). To prevent checking all kinds of these liquids for a match we asked the lab for information (recipe of their carrier)

You owe me
            Attached Files

Comment

I most certainly do Ronny Thanks. I just ordered they're Deca and cut stack just hope they are consistant with their gear... Ronny again thank you for your research
              1tuffcookie
              Last edited by 1tuffcookie; 03-10-2012, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Hey Ronny,,,question...if purity is good with respects to test. levels...what can this other peak do to usage of the gear, I mean how does this effect the quality of the gear as opposed to a different gear that does not have this additional peak...??? Can it be bad, as far as heavy metals etc.. just wondering...I know you don't have all the info yet, so probably hard to give a difenitive answer huh....?
                test

Comment

Yes you're right, we just analysed for dosis and indentification, not for metals - purity - toxins etc etc. If they want to investigate it further they'll let me know.

Comment

Thanks Ronny, good to know....
                    test

Comment

Thanks Ronny!

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                        You'll be very satisfied, bro.
                        How do u know? Have u used it cuz it jus came out not long ago and no1 has the exact answer every1s lookin for. Has any1 ran this or a few weeks into a qdl cycle. we need real feedback not jus sayin its good and well b happy. Not flaming u but there isn't a hardcore reponse letn anybody know this product is s good as a few think it is. Come on liquid u been here a while. Wats ronnie say about qdl products like the sust and eq. Thanx bro

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                          QD is top notch
                          So then it is top notch? How could u know? Did u run it? This is confusing cuz no1 I've seen yet hav said they ran this brand but every1 says its topnotch. This is the only gear I'm hesitant about but I really wana run it and hope its not underdosed. Please help me and ill use ur discount

Comment

so r these analysis inconclusive? Since the prop isn't showin up

Comment

Will be interesting to see what's in their carrier. First quad pins of sus damn near crippled me for 5 days. I've had issues with shorter esters b4, so i'm not terribly worried , but switched to the test e and had no issues.
                              Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Thanks Ronny, this write up and work is priceless in the eyes of the user. I personally appreciate your dedication and never ending initiative to sort out the reals from the fakes. Thanks again bro
                                -MB

Comment

Working...
                                X