Im New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im New Here

Im 5'6" 140lbs i bench 225lbs 8reps, i want to gain 30-45lbs. But im having a hard time. Ive taken 1-10mg dbol an 1cc every 3days of a blend 600, only gain 5lbs but i did get alot stronger. Thats why im here i need help. Lol

welcome..I'm not sure i understand, 1 10mg dbol a day? Research is the key to getting results bro. Great place here to do that

Comment

Natural, I would get your diet checked before having you get into the AAS world... what's your routine like btw?
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

for chest, bench 16,14,10,6 dumbbell press 4x14reps cable flys 5x15reps dec press 18,14,10,8. stuff like that. my days are sun-fir

Comment

I was always told "You have to eat big to get Big" Base all your meals around lean proteins. Watch your simple carbs like white breads, rice, pasta, soda ect.. whole grain carbs are the way to go! And always eat as much green veggies as possible. Rule of thumb 1 to 1.5grams of protein per 1lb of body weight. You really have to try to hit this mark!! The "gear" can help you with your goals but the diet while ON is just as important!!! Good Luck
          " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

thanks man

Comment

Oh and Natural how old are you??

Comment

24 years old, im pretty leans i think my body fat is around 7-8% like i some what have abs no gut

Comment

Originally posted by natural View Post
                  24 years old, im pretty leans i think my body fat is around 7-8% like i some what have abs no gut
                  Ok 24 years old, Your young still and probably have a high metabolism, my friend is the same way, couldn't gain a pound until he starting eating right (and yeah took some good stuff too) but now he's just ripped up!! Just try to eat big and clean and everything will turn out for the better!!

Comment

Thanks man helps alot, I have a lot alot of dbol, 10mg a pill. You think that wil help every body tells me at the gym that will help..

Comment

Originally posted by natural View Post
                      Thanks man helps alot, I have a lot alot of dbol, 10mg a pill. You think that wil help every body tells me at the gym that will help..
                      Yep sure will if used right!! Typical dose is about 30mgs to 50mgs a day. Split the doseages up evenly through out the day to keep your levels up to par! I personally used 40mgs a day and it worked great for me.

Comment

Thanks, Helps alot soo 10mg a pice i need 3-5 a day.. every 2-4hours?

Comment

[QUOTE=natural;47054]Thanks, Helps alot soo 10mg a pice i need 3-5 a day.. every 2-4hours?[/QUOTE
                          What I did was took 1 when I woke up in the morning, 1 around lunch time, 1 before my workout and 1 before I went to bed. I gained alot of weight doing this for 4 weeks. But Natural, be careful Dbol can be liver toxic so don't abuse it. Keep cycles down to 4-6 weeks at a time. DO your homework!!

Comment

Thanks man.. Can i ask about a website on here? If you think its safe are not..

Comment

natural,
                              I us to be 135lbs at 5'9" and I thought that I was eating a lot. Ha not even close my body type, I have to force feed myself, what I mean by that is I look at the next bite of food and I almost throw up at the thought of having to eat another bite. That's the way I have to eat to put any type of size on.
                              Good luck brother,
                              MrBig
                              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                              Chat Box Talk And Rules
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Working...
                              X