This might be dumb i dont know..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This might be dumb i dont know..

Im 5'6 140lbs an im 24 my build is smaller , Im stuck at it ive taken T400, Blend 600, Sus250, But i cant gain any weight. Im not weak I benched 225lbs 8times the other night, but i want to gain 30-40lbs.. What can i take PLEASE help thanks guys..

Eat more food - i mean to the point of feeling sick with fullness - high protein - high carb (low gi) - you'll gain weight keep fat down though

Comment

Thanks man, my goal is 185lbs an bench 400lbs.. What can i take to help me gain it fast? I dont really want shots anymore im tryin to keep it on the DL lol

Comment

Stop thinking you have to take stuff man just eat food chicken/steak/tuna/veg/fruit/avacados all the good stuff...nuts (natural etc) I would stop obsessing about how much you can lift - thats a kiddies ego game that will prob just get you injured. Yeah its great to set targets and gain personal bests but what do u want...strength or size? I used 400mg test cyp on my first cycle and I went from 180 to 210 pounds by eating loads. Im now on my third cycle and just hit 240 pounds this morning but its not clean weight as Im about 17%body fat. Eat and Eat and Eat is the best advice and train like an animal

Comment

I like that, train like a animal.. Hell yea thanks guys... I have some dbol buy i havnt taken it yet..

Comment

what gear have u got at the moment? try just using a simple compound like sust 250 at 500mg a week - and no other gear fella then eat loads youll prob do quite well .....

Comment

I have 1000pills of dbol 10mg Lmao

Comment

How long have you been taking dbol? I'm asking cause you know it's liver toxic right?
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                  How long have you been taking dbol? I'm asking cause you know it's liver toxic right?
                  Great question XAMO!!!
                  " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Im off everything been a month if not longer since ive been, last cycle was a short one like 6weeks i was using blend600 redist tint to it.. I took dbol before but only only one with t400

Comment

fk the dbol and all that man 140lbs at 24?? damn bro count ur calories get atleast 4k cals a day u might not be able to make it the first day but in some weeks or even months u can get usto eating massive amounts like that right now for u the focus is not trying to increase ur bench or ur steroids it's just to increase ur food intake by alot u'll get there man i started at 120lbs same as u could not eat enough
                      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                      Hackleech

Comment

what are you at now? Jw

Comment

i'm just a couple pounds heavier then u have not weighed myself recently tho i'm a natural 17 year old that started at about 120 pounds so i'm happy with my progress
                          but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                          Hackleech

Comment

6 weeks at 10mg ED is fine. You had me worried for a minute lol
                            Ain't no use in lookin' down
                            Ain't no discharge on the ground
                            Ain't no use in lookin' back
                            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Lol, I never go over 12weeks on anything.. An i just came out of a cast on my hand.. Been back 2months an put 60lbs on my bench

Comment

Working...
                              X