X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
    Anavar is for women and older guys,.
    ...and children.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I think he was attracted to the Name of the gear because it sound's like Avatar.

Comment

hahahaha You are sooo funny Clepire . what you tolk about your shit.

Comment

not to be a dick or sound like i'm putting you down but imho,and many others that won't say it,you don't even have a solid base for even thinking about aas.165...?most of us that've been in the game didn't start till our 20's and for myself not until i hit around 200-210lbs after at least 4-5 years of solid training.i too said just one cycle and back in the 80's we didn't have the net like today.everything was by word of mouth.i took 1-200mg/ed of drol just cause the guy that got it for me said to.almost killed me.took me months to finally recover.
          at your age and size your bodys natty test production should be at its peak so why add exogenous test and other chems into the mix,especially if you don't know anything about them.sounds to me like you're just looking for a quick pump,which by the way you'll lose most if not all gains if your PCT,training and diet aren't up tp par.look,i'm not trying to piss on your parade,just trying to help you NOT make the mistakes many of us have in our past.
          more than likely you're gonna do what you're gonna do anyway but don't say you weren't warned beforehand.good luck in your endeavors...roc

Comment

Originally posted by Eduardo Silva View Post
            Thanks ROnny anyways but DO you heard about ANAVAR ? I was researching about it . Many people say it gain just strength and little mass. I want gain mass not just strength but the gains that you have with anavar are gains good but little gains with mass because gains more strength. understand me?
            how about eat hard and train harder...?food is the most anabolic substance for you at your age right now.find a good mass gaining routine for YOU and eat your ass off.best advice we can give you.in the meantime instead of doing gear,eat and train AND read all you can on aas and their applications.sounds to me like you're just picking names of compounds out of a hat thinking they're a magic potion or something.why don't you list your stats,goals,diet and training logs...this way we can point you in the right direction for when you're old and big enuff to play with these things.remember,aas are not toys.don't emulate those jack-offs from Jersey Shore.they all suffer from tight t-shirt syndrome.i'll take that kid the situation and go pound for pound with his fag ass airbrushed body.anyday,anytime,anYplace.i live in Jersey so SHITUATION,IF YOU'RE READING THESE POSTS JUST HIT ME UP.I'M PRETTY WELL KNOWN IN MOST GYMS IN THE AREA SO LETS GET 'ER DONE SON...

Comment

Have you ever heard of weightgain? So many slim guys complain they don't put weight on... But have u tried increasing your calorie intake by say 3000 above what u already consume? Because if you have not got a good diet down or worked out how to manipulate your body weight with food then there really is little point in you juicing.

I am only saying this because now we will tell u dbol would be best for mass, your gains will taper off, you won't do pct properly, and in a couple of months you will come back and tell us u lost it all and all you have to show for it is flabby nipples.

So all this advice is honestly for your own benefit. Sorry if I had already covered previous information - I wasn't going to read all of that

Comment

Wow a scrawny 18 yr old wants to use AAS.Horrible decision IMO.I have a kid that is your age and he weighs 220 lbs at 5'10".I won't let him use and he is a world class powerlifter that would smash records if he put another 50 lbs on his squat.He squats 720 all natural.................................800 would be doable with test and deca.

LMFAO on the one cycle............I said that too..............15 months ago and I haven't come off yet.

Comment

Yea, I had the same mind frame my little brother, when I was recruited by Iowa hawkeyes, by coach Fry. I was introduced to winny tabs by trainer, then the off season they shot me up with test deca and I now wish I would have waited. I have a son and a daughter. Junior, one day you will marry and your wife will want kids, dont be selfish. Think long and hard. I have guys, 23-25 years old telling me they have no spermies. I told them, Post cycle, but never did they listen. Now their married and their wives are upset and saying whats wrong with us. At that your age it will come back, but in the mean time look at the stress their wives are going through. I am a family man. I respect everyone on this board, cause u are all someones, daughter, son, husband, wife. Never will you hear me disrespect. Let's not b like the rest of the world, lets get it together hear. That inclues u Silva. We are telling you this cause we care bro. If you don't listen were going to all come to your town and tie u up.. LOL, just joking be safe.. MUCH RESPECT........
                  SAFELIFE1
                  Banned
                  Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 12-26-2010, 11:09 PM.

Comment

I grew 2 inches taller after age 18. At 18 your body is still going through changes and your Testosterone levels are higher than a 25 year olds. You have enough in your body now to make some killer gains naturally.
                    One pro bodybuilder I know spends $365 a week on food to maintain his size. I only spend about $125 a week on food and thats for basics, not steaks and salmon. My question is, how much money do you have? Can you afford the food alone to grow? I mean, if you have $100 left over at the end of the month are you going to buy gear or food? Steroids aren't magic. It takes hard work and tons of food. By your stats you haven't worked hard or eaten enough food in a day to justify taking steroids. Your clueless in knowing how your body reacts to different food. Here's an example; How does "your own body" react to potatoes vs. yams? Which proteins are easy for "you" to digest? How long does it take "you" to digest two cans of tuna?
                    I'll advise you in "any" part of weight training, but until you've mastered your own body and have lifted for at least 3 years solid, I won't advise you using steroids. IMHO if you use them at your level, you're not a smart person at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X