Whinners enter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whinners enter

You get 1 thread to cry in, keep it respectful and your posts will stay up. Start being dicks and those posts will get deleted, post sensitive info and it will be deleted followed by a short ban.

now ready....set....CRY!!!

P.s. this is your 1 thread you get to cry in.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

My mommy didnt hug me enough as a baby
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
      You get 1 thread to cry in, keep it respectful and your posts will stay up. Start being dicks and those posts will get deleted, post sensitive info and it will be deleted followed by a short ban.

now ready....set....CRY!!!
      HAHAHAH Good post!!! Here's mine,,,,,

Just trying to get my Dic* Suck*d....lololol

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
        My mommy didnt hug me enough as a baby
        :Hug: <<<That is me giving you a hug

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
          HAHAHAH Good post!!! Here's mine,,,,,

Just trying to get my Dic* Suck*d....lololol
          lololol dont they know that is there job bro?

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
            lololol dont they know that is there job bro?
            HAHAHA Yea my wife goes through hell when I'm ON.... When I'm on she tells me to chill,,,But when I'm off she tells me to hurry up and get on something!! Can't make'em happy for shit!! hahahaha

Comment

OH I forgot....I place a order and I still haven't got it!! Is I'm getting scammed?? Who dis is?? hahahahahahaha Just throwing that out there!!

Comment

I'm not crying as bad anymore. Updated that things were behind due to holidays. Just will have to wait a while longer. I can live with that.

Comment

our sponsor ran away with me wife!!!!!

Comment

I dont think none of this is funny really... call it what you want. People do have the right to cry bitch whine and moan - GX said it keep it respectfull yet others wanna poke and make fun... I have been in this game a very long time. Ive know of Naps since he started!! Havent used him only cause I had other preferences, none the less he always had the reputation. Anyhow to all you others that lick ass, let them that do have pending orders etc, chime in on here... ya. The respect goes both ways!
                    Cr?z?

Comment

Dont take it so personal bro. We all want them back up and running, but no sense in not having a laugh or two to keep the ole spirit up
                      Originally posted by cruzi View Post
                      I dont think none of this is funny really... call it what you want. People do have the right to cry bitch whine and moan - GX said it keep it respectfull yet others wanna poke and make fun... I have been in this game a very long time. Ive know of Naps since he started!! Havent used him only cause I had other preferences, none the less he always had the reputation. Anyhow to all you others that lick ass, let them that do have pending orders etc, chime in on here... ya. The respect goes both ways!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzi View Post
                        What ain't funny? I believe this thread was posted out of humor... Keep it classy bubba!!

Comment

With all due respect bros, it is easy to joke around about the plight of others when you are fully stocked and in the midst of a solid 10 weeker. I just want to get my stuff safely and get it on! Hopefully soon!

Comment

Seriously guys, you all need to just lighten up. And yes some of us are still waiting for gear but being upset is not going to get it here any quicker. The reason why you hear Naps Naps Naps, is becuz they are the sponsor for this site. And this thread was started with a light heart I am sure but some people just can't laugh at a bad situation...Come on guys, be adults and have a sense of humor

Comment

My diapers wet and no one will change it I been waiting forever my diapers aren't here yet hahaaaa I love it I ordered them 3 months ago what should I do

Comment

Working...
                              X