No announcement yet.

newb...well not really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good ~BG~, let us know how your show goes for ya.....
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
      Looks good ~BG~, let us know how your show goes for ya.....
      Thanks man, will do.
      Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

hey welcome to the forum nice pics bro good luck in ur competition
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
          Thanks, Im 5'7" 205 right now down fron 215. Im 12.5 weeks out from the NY Met. Im going to take some more pics this week, that one is 4-5 weeks old.
          Yea..... I'm a dimensions kind of guy.. Have you measured your chest and biceps?? Thanks bud!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
            Yea..... I'm a dimensions kind of guy.. Have you measured your chest and biceps?? Thanks bud!!
            No I havent. I have small arms for a short guy and a real big back/delts that dont help the situation. These last twelve weeks Im going to focus on my arms and calves, see if I can get them to pop. I think for some reason Im a bit stretched in my avy, my arms look real small. By the end of the week Ill post some full body pics to give you a better idea. Im nice and full right now though......full day of pro-carb meals.........I feel great.

Whats your stats, you look thick as fuc !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

No I havent. I have small arms for a short guy and a real big back/delts that dont help the situation. These last twelve weeks Im going to focus on my arms and calves, see if I can get them to pop. I think for some reason Im a bit stretched in my avy, my arms look real small. By the end of the week Ill post some full body pics to give you a better idea. Im nice and full right now though......full day of pro-carb meals.........I feel great.

Whats your stats, you look thick as fuc !!
              HAHAHA, Yea you look good though! My current stats are a little better than the avi. I'm bulking through this winter so I'm not concerned with the "abs" hahaha I'm 6ft. tall 250lbs. "Haven't been able to train back due to a lower lumbar issue" But I just measured from chest to back and I'm 50in. thick.. 28inches on the quad and 19-1/4 on biceps "cold".... 20in. with a pump..... I'm praying to enter a show soon,,,,, maybe with you and BIG SAM'S help I can pull it off??? hahaha Thanks Cuzzzz!!!

Comment

HAHAHA, Yea you look good though! My current stats are a little better than the avi. I'm bulking through this winter so I'm not concerned with the "abs" hahaha I'm 6ft. tall 250lbs. "Haven't been able to train back due to a lower lumbar issue" But I just measured from chest to back and I'm 50in. thick.. 28inches on the quad and 19-1/4 on biceps "cold".... 20in. with a pump..... I'm praying to enter a show soon,,,,, maybe with you and BIG SAM'S help I can pull it off??? hahaha Thanks Cuzzzz!!!
                Ya man sick numbers, your a big mother fuc'r !! Back issues suck, I just got back to a normal squating routine. Took a lot of thinking and tinkering to figure out how to stay pain free. Do you do anything for your back ? Hang on an invert board ? That has helped me SO much I cant believe it. How did you hurt your back ?

Comment

Ya man sick numbers, your a big mother fuc'r !! Back issues suck, I just got back to a normal squating routine. Took a lot of thinking and tinkering to figure out how to stay pain free. Do you do anything for your back ? Hang on an invert board ? That has helped me SO much I cant believe it. How did you hurt your back ?
                  Yea, all I do these days is hang!! hahaha I injured my back around 7 years ago (give or take) Basically I have 3 disc that are dehydrated (no fluid) and 2 were bulging.. It's been years since it's hurt like this. I'm training very careful so I don't further injure it.... I found that front squats feel better on my back rather than standard squats!! May stick to those when this goes away!! Thanks for asking brotha!!!

Comment

Yea, all I do these days is hang!! hahaha I injured my back around 7 years ago (give or take) Basically I have 3 disc that are dehydrated (no fluid) and 2 were bulging.. It's been years since it's hurt like this. I'm training very careful so I don't further injure it.... I found that front squats feel better on my back rather than standard squats!! May stick to those when this goes away!! Thanks for asking brotha!!!
                    Man thats what training turns into, Im 37 , I work around so much shit, hell I dont change my routine one bit. Ill switch up angles, reps and so fourth but no major changes. My leg training partner is just like you, he fronts 600+ no problems and then backs 500 and cant tie his shoes the next morning. Crazy shit. Have you tried running a week of prednisone?

Comment

Man thats what training turns into, Im 37 , I work around so much shit, hell I dont change my routine one bit. Ill switch up angles, reps and so fourth but no major changes. My leg training partner is just like you, he fronts 600+ no problems and then backs 500 and cant tie his shoes the next morning. Crazy shit. Have you tried running a week of prednisone?
                      OH YEA! I'll run a week on and take a few days off then kick it up again.. I'm currently on 30mgs. of prednisone and it seems to help some... Just don't like taking pain meds. and stuff.... lololol If your bud can front squat that much and still walk, that just validates my theory then....I'll stay away from the standard squats.. I guess back squats compress the spine a lot more than front squats...... I'm only 32 and i'm starting to feel old!! hahahahah

Comment

welcome bro!

Comment

OH YEA! I'll run a week on and take a few days off then kick it up again.. I'm currently on 30mgs. of prednisone and it seems to help some... Just don't like taking pain meds. and stuff.... lololol If your bud can front squat that much and still walk, that just validates my theory then....I'll stay away from the standard squats.. I guess back squats compress the spine a lot more than front squats...... I'm only 32 and i'm starting to feel old!! hahahahah
                          Ive had best results with running the predinsone for one week, start at 60mgs and tapper down for the rest. I only do it once every two or three months. Its truely a miracle drug but has some serious sides. He just had to go back to fronts, he's pissed but thats what he get for not listening to his body. He's 25, his from going to heavy for two long and not taking time off when injured. Your 32 years old.....ha your well on your way to being one of us old school broken down BB'rs lol .

Comment

Ive had best results with running the predinsone for one week, start at 60mgs and tapper down for the rest. I only do it once every two or three months. Its truely a miracle drug but has some serious sides. He just had to go back to fronts, he's pissed but thats what he get for not listening to his body. He's 25, his from going to heavy for two long and not taking time off when injured. Your 32 years old.....ha your well on your way to being one of us old school broken down BB'rs lol .
                            HAHHA, Yea.... My wife is always giving me deep tissue massages and popping my back..She said she feels like a chiropractor!! hahahah Just the nature of the beast huh??

Comment

HAHHA, Yea.... My wife is always giving me deep tissue massages and popping my back..She said she feels like a chiropractor!! hahahah Just the nature of the beast huh??
                              Thats it buddy, slowly killing ourselves from the inside out lmao.....horrible lifestyle !

Comment

You know there are people just like me who are pretty much in our ... start... you're such motivational speakers LOL
                                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
                                X