Traveling with gear in the states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling with gear in the states

Anyone have any recent experiences/ feedback regarding traveling with AAS. I read on the TSA website that pills are ok and don't have to labeled, which takes care of my orals. Do I have to let the screener know I am carrying syringes?? I am traveling with my father and don't want the screener to pull out a bunch of pins and ask me why I didn't tell them i was carrying them.
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

well you definitely won't be allowed with them with you on the plane... on a carry on that is... if it's your luggage that might pass but that may be risky... you need prescription to carry those.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

mail it to where you going. dont travel with the gear not worth it

Comment

bump for this im also wondering, the accountant that works in our office is diabetic and he just puts it in his luggage and hes never even been stopped as to why he has syringes etc etc even though he does have a prescription.

Comment

Well diabete syringes are easily noticed as they are pre-made and ready-to-use. They mostly are all red as well so you can easily distinguish they are for that purpose. I wouldn't risk it anyway though. Jail time isn't worth it.. not to mention that the feds would love to get their hands on someone that has sharp objects on a plane...
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i would mail them, way too damn risky
            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

don't know how long you're traveling for or where to,but you can go to any pharmacy and buy 25ga syringes. They just ask for your license#. Tell them you work on fishing reels or clocks and you need them to oil up the clock or fishing reel.

Comment

arg, maybe traveling with amps would be better? if im traveling some where, where would i mail it to? id most likely be staying in a hotel

Comment

id defo mail it!! theres gotta be some way of doing it, but not worth gettin caught with it in your luggage these days

Comment

you can mail stuff to a hotel. iv had to do it a few times for other things. just call the hotel and get the addy then tell them you are expecting a package.
                    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
                    X