When you popped your cherry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you popped your cherry

So I am really curious to find out what it was like when everyone did their first cycle. (Especially some of the vets) Where you nervous, did you know what the hell you were doing? How old were you? Mine wasn't too long ago but I thought I had it all figured out until i was standing in front of the mirror with a needle full of who the hell knows what...lol. Share your experiences.
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

i bought an unlabeled bottle of sust, and didnt know shit about shit. the guy i got it from added in, "i got alittle fina if you want it too, its what god used to make the world in 7 days"(or whatever the hell he said). so i took both bottles, for like $125 i think it was. he gave me a quick 101, but it didnt really help. i took it home, got it all ready and didnt know how to pin. after poking around a few placing and being a pussy about it, i decided to sit down on the toilet and pin my thigh. i poked my thigh a few times and it hurt really bad, so i took a deep breath and violently shanked the top of my thigh like it was a thief. it hurt for like a week, lesson learned and the research started there
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I was all natural throughout high school and took my first cycle summer going into my Junior year of college (for baseball.) Had about 30 shots each of Organon Sust and Zambone Winny Amps and was hooked after that! I've run almost anything you can name and am thankful to have sick genetics, so the doses I need to take are minimal. I'm not sure if I will ever give up taking them, we will see tho (maybe take a year or two off when I want to have kids eventually.)
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

my ass hurt for a week after, damn!!! tris delts legs and gluts for me now!

Comment

I was about 25yrs old, at the time my girlfriend now wife is the one that did the first pin on me. Oh and did I mention I hate needles......so when she did it, it hurt and I almost passed out. I had to go lay on the bed, she was making fun of me and laughing. I had no idea what the hell I was doing, got the shit from someone at the gym that I really didn't even know. Didn't even know if it was legit or if I was shooting some thing else. I can look back know and laugh though. lol
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Ill be Posting mys up in few weeks i cant wait. thx to yall help but still need my pins

Comment

Mrbig, did your wife know what she was injecting you? What was her reaction?
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                Mrbig, did your wife know what she was injecting you? What was her reaction?
                Well we thought we knew what it was, she was using some gear to at the time. We both started using gear the same time, I think she was using Deca and I had Test don't remember what though.
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

i was 22 and my buddy gave me a bottle of test cyp and 2 bottles of reforvit-b...got a quick lesson on injections from my mom(shes a nurse and didnt want me hitting nerves and such).. have used on and off ever since
                  Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I was very uninformed when I began.. i had a ten week cycle planned of sust 250 ew and deca 200 or 250 ew..... I got deathly sick after 6 weeksand discontinued use... didnt even know about PCT... research b4 use is critical dont make the same mistakes as some of us..... for 2nd cycle i did 2 months of solid reading to get everythign in order and the rest is history. (o and just wanted to say I got PRIMO, finally gonna try it, I've never been so excited....WAHOO) LOL RANDOM.. CHEERSSSS

Comment

Started with Stromba tabs and Primo tabs and 125 sust (1/2 amp) second week 250 then 375. I did Muay Thai in those years, but I became very short tempered and (almost) hit a girl. It embarresed me so much that I stopped using and gave the rest to my trainingbuddy, he was a black guy and a good fighter. When he started to juice he also started to work with weights with me. He grew that fast that everyone asked him what the fuck he was doing (fucking genetics). That again made me jalous, so i started to experiment with juice i could handle without getting dangerous for the people around me. Thats how my interest in steroids started. Some people say roidrage doesn't exist and for some induviduals that maybe true, but I do change while juicing, my wife tells me I also start to become less social and more self-centered, my trainingtime, my food, my sleep.

Comment

Roid rage is a real thing with me, I get Pissed pretty easy and my patience is pretty much nonexisitant.
                        Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                        Started with Stromba tabs and Primo tabs and 125 sust (1/2 amp) second week 250 then 375. I did Muay Thai in those years, but I became very short tempered and (almost) hit a girl. It embarresed me so much that I stopped using and gave the rest to my trainingbuddy, he was a black guy and a good fighter. When he started to juice he also started to work with weights with me. He grew that fast that everyone asked him what the fuck he was doing (fucking genetics). That again made me jalous, so i started to experiment with juice i could handle without getting dangerous for the people around me. Thats how my interest in steroids started. Some people say roidrage doesn't exist and for some induviduals that maybe true, but I do change while juicing, my wife tells me I also start to become less social and more self-centered, my trainingtime, my food, my sleep.
                        Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

I was 25yr.I had 8 yrs of natural training nutrition. I did try DHEA for a couple years. My first cyle was sust 250 2/wk,1-12, and d-bol 40mg 1-5.nolva 2/wks out. I spent alot of time on the boards reading and asking ???.I was very prepared. I had really done my home work so iwas confident.Needles do not scare me as i work in the industry.Made some pretty good gains. Iwas hooked.

Comment

Working...
                          X