Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Super Chest Workout

The Super Chest Workout

This is a great workout that I found a while ago and have used with great success.The weights listed here were changed from the original to fit me better at the time and you can also adjust to better fit your strength level.

It’s chest day. You and your training partner want to change things up a little bit from your normal chest workout. You know, the normal bench press, move on to several sets at incline, then maybe some dumbbell flyes, and finish them off with cable crossovers supersetted with push-ups for that deep burn.

During my college years we were shown this chest workout as a challenge. This workout soon caught on like wildfire in the gym. If you are looking to really shock your chest, here’s a chest workout that will get you on your knees, literally:

Super Chest Workout If You Can Bench Press 275 10 Times

Bench Press 300 lbs to failure
    25 Push Ups

3:00 minutes recovery

Bench Press 300 lbs to failure
    25 Push Ups

3:00 minutes recovery

Bench Press 275 lbs to failure
    25 Push Ups

2:00 minutes recovery

Bench Press 275 lbs to failure
    25 Push Ups

No rest

Bench Press 215 lbs to failure
    25 Push Ups

2:00 minutes recovery

Bench Press 195 lbs to failure
    25 Push Ups

*These are just examples for weights, adjust weights according to strength levels.

NOTE: Make sure you do this with a partner to spot you. This is not for beginners, do this workout at your own risk. During the push-ups, get through them as fast as possible.

If you have to, swallow your pride and start doing push-ups on your knees. Told you this workout will get you on your knees. Brace yourself for some DOMS.

will give this a go looks hardcore!

Comment

Working...
    X