No announcement yet.

Before and After

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back is good and quads coming along...cant really tell but my pants dont fit anymore in the thighs so i guess thats good sign....still struggling with my calves. Thanks for the feedback SAM
    Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    CFINCH007, how are the legs and back coming along? those are the body parts that really make you big! from the front, upper body, i'd say arms are coming along. keep pounding the upper chest and delts
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

That was just for you....lol
      Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
      night and day bro... good work and thanks for showing us the mohawk downunder

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy
        I have hit a little plateau at this point. I have got my nutrient intake at the point where I can sustain muscle, and lose just a bit of fat on a daily basis. Im pretty much down to just brown fat left on me. The oldest fat on areas like my back and lower Abs have been the most stubborn thus far. If I can't get this last 3-4 Lbs of fat off, Im going to consider using helios directly on these areas. I have been working like an animal for more than 2 years straight with out so much as 10 days off (In the Gym) a year. Im determined to see my body through to perfection. Some of you have read my other posts and are somewhat familiar with my journey. Where am I not creating enough pain to get the friggin gain!!!????
        all the reviews iv read have said there is no spot reduction in the helios....have you considered changing up your diet for a few weeks?
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Hey Krazy......See if u can PM Cruz. Last time he was on, he was gettin ready to start a cycle of helios. I was curious about the spot reduction also. I've seen ur workouts on other posts so I know ur going hard in the gym. I would hit up Blue or Sam.
          "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

CF, how you taking your cut stack 1ml ED or what? and what type of pct. AND i have some hcg, would it be worth taking with this cycle?

Comment

Thanks but ost your own thread

Krazy, I thank you for your inut, but lz post your pics and stats on your own thread, this is my Before and After thread
              Originally posted by Krazy
              I altered my diet about 3 weeks ago. 5 protein shakes, 1 gainer, and two fish based meals. It's between 3400 and 3700 cals daily with about 270 grams of protein.

Comment

Sorry Finch, I was not trying to steal your thunder. I just figured I would throw up some "before and after" pics in a "before and after" thread. I should have been more considerate, I apologize...
                Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

its all good brother
                  Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                  Sorry Finch, I was not trying to steal your thunder. I just figured I would throw up some "before and after" pics in a "before and after" thread. I should have been more considerate, I apologize...

Comment

ïðîãðàììû

Êîìïüþòåðíàÿ ïîìîùü, ðåìîíò êîìïüþòåðîâ è íîóòáóêîâ îò...
                    I believe more follies are committed out of complaisance to the world, than in following our own inclinations. ~Mary Wortley Montagu help them

Comment

huge difference in your arms man. nice job. keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                      X