Priming..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priming..??

Ok, been doing lots of reading on the subject of "priming".. very interesting shit..!! I will be doing this in future. My question is this...when cycling your diet, what is considered "low carb" percentage..?? right now I stick to a 40-40-20 diet. I track everything that goes in with program, at end of day getting results via "pie chart" really helps and adjusting throughout day with macros to get things to balance by bedtime. Just did'nt know "how low" was considered low on carb restricted days....

Honestly it's all about you. Nobody can give you a specific diet for you. The right diet takes time and playing. Experiment, see what works for you, if you don't have enough energy up your carbs, if you gain too much excess fat lower them, one thing for sure is keep your protein high... calories are to be played with too..
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

hey, xamo...check your PM bro.

Comment

i primed once, i lost significant weight leading into the cycle, then during the cycle all i did was go back to the weight i was at anyways. didnt do shit for me except stress my body bc of the bodyweight swing
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

losing weight sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...s-growth-spurt

Comment

Working...
            X