Question about trenbolone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about trenbolone

Does the use of trenbolone or the abuse of tren cause old man face?

Also what would be considered abuse and what dose would be considered conservative?

LOL? never heard of this. I will be interested in the answer cuz' I'm planning on runnin tren for the first time at the end of 2012.
    sixteentons
    Last edited by sixteentons; 12-04-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

ive never heard any backing behind this, but i believe cycling does cause your body to mature faster or something. for those of you who have been cycling for a few yrs, when was last time you saw a pic of yourself before hand? besides the obvious weight gain, do you not look much more mature? i saw a pic from 5 yrs ago of me the other day, i looked like a child, lol
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Look at Dennis Wolf-Tren face. 33 years old looks 43.

Comment

Define old man face... Lol

Comment

Just did. 10 years older than your real age. Race dependent usually-white guys seem more susceptible to the aging it seems. Not always but usually.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
              Just did. 10 years older than your real age. Race dependent usually-white guys seem more susceptible to the aging it seems. Not always but usually.
              You know, I think it could have alot to do with, genetics, lifestyle,and maybe even stress? I've done my share of gear and I believe I look my age, well at least I'm told.. hahaha
              Good question though.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                You know, I think it could have alot to do with, genetics, lifestyle,and maybe even stress? I've done my share of gear and I believe I look my age, well at least I'm told.. hahaha
                Good question though.
                Right on the money..I've done all sorts of "things" that make some people look so much older, yet I am constantly mistaken for at least 10 yrs younger than I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                  Good question though.
                  Bump.

Stress and genetics cause premature aging more than any other factors in my opinion.
                  The worse permanent side I've had from Tren use is hair loss. Luckily I shave my head.lol...

Comment

Old man face? Is that the technical term for it?

Comment

Originally posted by DLTH View Post
                      Old man face? Is that the technical term for it?
                      HAHAHAH (Old man face) I laughed my ass off when I seen his post!!! I guess it makes sense??

Comment

YA THE BALDING IS THE ONLY REASON Y I DONT REALLY WANA DO TREN MORE THEN ONCE..... but to say it causes the look of the elderly is a lil farfetched... i think more people would have said stuff abuot this in the past if it were the case... maybe its time for some botox~ sex in the city style.. I also find that if u are exposed to alot of sunlight your skin/face tends to age or look older faster

Comment

This is nonsense... I'm 30, have def taken my fair share of tren and still don't look a day over 25.
                          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I think tren turns you into the incredible hulk so once you lose your "pump from the gear" your gona have extra skin to go along with the extra muscle so if your facial characteristics are large to begin with you might notice it more. Because after all tren makes you grow if it didnt then I would question the gear.

Comment

ha lets all do tren and find out, im about to start my tren a cycle,

Comment

Working...
                              X