Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulking in Feb - any advice please

Hey guys - I need your advice please?

Im running the London Marathon in April next year for charity - going to run it as the HULK :P

Anyway I have worked my ass off to gain muscle this last year and I do not want to lose it training for this charity run.

Anyway since my goal is just to get through it raising as much cash as possible I was planning on doing a bit of a lean bulk during my training. I'll be running twice a week inc one long run on a sunday. Rest of week will be lilting hard and heavy - its the only way :P

Anyway - Ive ran test, tren, primo, winny, masteron etc I experimented a bit during my last cycle to see how my body would react with different compounds. Must say I LOVE TREN However it kills my cardio so thats a no go during my training. I was therefore contemplating running test and EQ. Is EQ as good as Ive heard for improving cardio?? If so I was thinking somewhere along the lines of test cyp @ 800mg per week with 600mg of EQ. Would this be any good? Would you add in an oral?

Obviously for the body paint to look good Im going to need a good bit size but need to keep the bloat to a minimum.

Any help, advice recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Of course Im just researching at the moment, I haven't ordered the stuff yet.

Cheers as always guys

you could add in tbol as the oral if you want, ive never ran it personally but its suppose to be dry
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
      you could add in tbol as the oral if you want, ive never ran it personally but its suppose to be dry
      Do you think the doses of test and EQ are about right or would u go higher with the EQ?

How you doing anyway Pushin? Haven't been on the boards for a while...hows the deads going? Hit any new heights lately?

Comment

actually, i was just thinking about it and, eq and tbol both raise your rbc. u dont want to run to 2 compounds that elevate your rbc, if it gets high youll start getting migraines or if its REALLY high, you can stroke out. bc of that, you need to pick an oral carefully. do you get blood work done often?
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
        X