Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre or Post workout injec debate

Well how do you all prefer to do it?

Personally I'm waiting to see the answers as I usually do it both ways depending on when I have time or whatnot.. like today I injected my right delt an hour after an intensive bicep work out... it didn't feel sore at all.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Hey Xamo. It makes sense that an injection into the post-workout muscle would hurt
    less due to it being warmed up, more room for the depot. I would take into accout the ester as well.
    Prop in the delt is known for being painful, but I think an injection pre-workout will get worked
    into the bloodstream quicker.

Comment

Im a straight after the shower kind of guy, Once my skin is warmed and muscles are relaxed I find its nice and smooth. I have had some amazing disasters injecting thought id stood on a ketchup bottle, Blood was pouring out everywhere haha anyway thats for another thread
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

The thing post work out is that once I pin, I have that weird feeling when it pierces the muscle. I can't really describe it. It doesn't hurt but it gives a weird feeling. Happened only when I pinned my quads.

Comment

I tend to pin before, I think it gives me a psycological edge. Plus the workout helps to move the oil around...for me anyway

Comment

Gotta say, I pin whenever it strikes my fantasy(Long-esters work the same).... If your using test suspension obviously you'll pin 1-2 hrs. pre-workout. I can see the psychological benefits pinning prop a few hours before training.

Comment

either works just fine, but i prefer pre workout, get the blood moving and dissipate that injection
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

stupid question but what are we talking about pinning. (AAS)

Comment

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
                  stupid question but what are we talking about pinning. (AAS)
                  Injecting......

Comment

Both ways work. That mental edge from preworkout shot can get you going. I never like same routine... Some pre some post. Constantly shock your body.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

XAMO I know what your talking about, That feeling is strange!
                      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I tend to pin my aas in early afternoon (3xwk) - I workout around 4p so I guess that's Pre-workout (but I also pin on off days) - Mon,Thur,Sat

I pin my GH 1st thing am EOD or 5on2off (b4 eating ) if I'm doing more than 2ius, 2nd pin around noon.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                          XAMO I know what your talking about, That feeling is strange!
                          Hey bro when that happens do you bleed right afterward? Coz everytime I pin my quads and have that feeling the spot I injected bleeds.

Comment

All this talk about pinning just reminded me......i need to go pin...lol
                            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Working...
                            X