new moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    if admin wants to bring a new mod in, i think mbig would be a good choice. i hadn't known him until i met him here, but he seems down to earth and honest. i do beleive he has JM's best interest in mind.
    Thanks buddy! It really does mean alot to me knowing I have good friends and great support. My interests here are to help the best way I know how and to help this fine forum grow even more than it has!! Again, thanks to each and everyone of you for all your support ! Glad to be apart of this community!!

Comment

Hey just got home, saw the post and HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mbig245 for Mod.

Comment

this is agedaddy he got my vote.

Comment

Mbig245 got my vote as well let's get it done yeeeaaa buddy !

Comment

Rock the vote!!!! you got mine Bro....

Comment

mbig245 have a big vote from myself also! he is a very knowledgeable and down to earth member of JM and would make a grate mod IMO

Comment

Common boys u gotta give some more love to mbig he has been here since the beginning and is as loyal as they come

Comment

Yeah lets get this movin guys!!!
                  The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                  Chat Box Talk And Rules
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                  No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

LISTEN .. i knwo you guys all would rather have me as a MOD.. but, i am just not as knowledgeable as mbig.. so that dream has to die for atleast a little bit . But, there is no1 i see that is more qualified and dedicated and regularly on the site to help out. !

Comment

good troll blue haha
                      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                      Hackleech

Comment

You guys are something else! Thanks fellas for all your kind posts! I'll say it again.......It means alot!! Thanks guys!

Comment

Yep my vote as well

Comment

Italian Muscles pm-ed me that he had asked our boardadministrator if he wanted (a) new moderator(s). Lets wait for him to answer..in the mean time just give your opinion on faithfull contributing boardmembers..

Comment

MBIG All the way, Great guy
                              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                                Italian Muscles pm-ed me that he had asked our boardadministrator if he wanted (a) new moderator(s). Lets wait for him to answer..in the mean time just give your opinion on faithfull contributing boardmembers..
                                This is correct. Just waiting to hear back from him. You guys will be the first know, and I will make a post about wether he wants a new one or not, in the news and announcement section. Hang tight..

Comment

Working...
                                X