No announcement yet.

Quit Smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on stopping, people who don't smoke, can't understand how hard it is to give up. temptation is everywhere man stay strong.
    juicyfruit
    Last edited by juicyfruit; 04-10-2013, 03:28 PM.

Comment

thanks for this topic which are discuss as every body know that smoking is bad for health but it is favorable for weight loss.those people who smoking the cigarettes also face the lungs any other diseases.
      Alexis8899

Comment

Quit Smoking Tips:
        1. Make a plan to quit smoking
        2. Change your diet
        3. CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE
        4. Change your drink
        5. Make non-smoking friends

Comment

3 Ways To Stop Dieting And Keep The Weight Off

1. No Crash Diets.If you're like I was, you may have done one or more diet plans that are simply ridiculous. Even if you lost weight on them, they are so far from normal that you are simply unable to stick with them long enough to lose all the weight you need to.

2. Don't rely on exercise:-Exercise is great. It's wonderful for your overall health, and certain kinds of exercise can even help in weight loss. But if you rely on exercise while eating the same kinds of foods, and the same amount of those foods, even if you lose weight, you will gain that weight back when you're unable or unwilling to continue in the exercise program.
          3. It all comes down to what you eat:-Your diet plan must be more than just a diet. It must be a lifestyle. Try eating only whole foods, natural foods. Get rid of the grains, sugars, high-fructose corn syrup, and processed high-carbohydrate foods.

Comment

Quit about 2 years ago.. Still love my cigars now and then tho
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I have been smoking since 4 years but now , i have decided to quit smoking so i havn't smoke for 2 weeks but it is very difficult to control, sometimes headache is not torable. It becomes worst when i stand near the person who have smoked and that smell, i can not control. Please tell me how i will control it.

Someone told me to take E-Cigrate, does it safe or not.

Comment

Smoking is injurious to health. It is responsible for lot of diseases like cancer, lungs failure etc. Try to avoid this bad habit and stop others.

anisfatima

UltraLifeShop

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I was just browsing the forum but felt I should contribute to this thread in the hope my way of kicking the habit could help someone else. I smoked about 20 a day for several years – not too much, but hardly conducive to a healthy lifestyle, particularly one involving physical exercise. Anyway, I found Allan Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking book worked for me. You just have to read the book, let the info sink in, and best of all, it encourages you to smoke as you read it. I read the book in two days then stopped. And the same happened for at least four other people I know too. Hope that's of some help. Back to browsing.
                  For a free report on how to lose a pound a day easily visit my website and follow the prompts:
                  http://fitandhealthy121.com

Comment

Working...
                  X