Quit Smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quit Smoking

Well after 17 years of a pack a day, I think I have finally kicked the habit. It has been 3 weeks and I don't really even crave them that much.

If anyone is trying to quit or has tried and failed, give Chantix a shot. It really helped me.

However it can make you kinda moody so watch what other pills you may be taking with it.
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Congrats Bro - I hear Cigs r tough.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I did it. Hardest thing I EVER did in my life. Congratulations.

Comment

Smoking is dangerous for health and has lot of side effects. it causes cancer and many other diseases so we should avoid it.

Comment

Really, I had no idea....jk
          Originally posted by Frendis View Post
          Smoking is dangerous for health and has lot of side effects. it causes cancer and many other diseases so we should avoid it.
          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

I tried chantix that stuff is horrible as far as sides effects mood nightmares ect i say cold turkey u have to want to quit and that stuff works but aint worth the sides like i said better off cold turkey

Comment

Great post

Originally posted by Frendis View Post
              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Got my chantex today baby! Im so sick of breathing like crap. Stop for 6 months on chantex last time, so I'll give it another go. Iv never been hooked on anything this powerful. I was hooked on dope for a year or so an stoped no problem. (when I hit bottom) but ciggys are no joke!! I don't even like them at all but can't stop. wish me luck! An good luck to you bro.

Comment

Dude godbless u man i have been smoking for 11 yrs and i stopped friday using the gum.. Ive tried so many times if it doesnt work i am going to go the chantix route, im just a lil skeeved about the crazy dreams and other sides.. But screw it if it saves my life... Im happy for u/// stock up on those toothpicks and winterfresh ~
                  Originally posted by cfinch007 View Post
                  well after 17 years of a pack a day, i think i have finally kicked the habit. It has been 3 weeks and i don't really even crave them that much.

If anyone is trying to quit or has tried and failed, give chantix a shot. It really helped me.

However it can make you kinda moody so watch what other pills you may be taking with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Crooks
                    Smoking is not good for a bodybuilder because it has very bad effects on breathing and joints.So quit this as soon as possible.
                    "Smoking is dangerous for health and has lot of side effects. it causes cancer and many other diseases so we should avoid it."

"As everybody will know that the smoking is not good for the health,it is a bad habit.If you want to quit the smoking than you have to follow this thing,you have to do this thing if your friends are the chain smokers then avoid to go out with them and avoid the friends company."

"Hello,
                    I quite agree with you guys comments...
                    Well i listen smocking is also good for weight loss?"

WTF??? did I take a nap and wake up in the Twilight Zone? Trying to fit in...did you guys know that walking in front of moving vehicle is dangerous, so never do this. It may cause injury or death. Congrats to you Cfinch, and will someone please bitch slap me back to normal reality?

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
                      WTF??? did I take a nap and wake up in the Twilight Zone? Trying to fit in...did you guys know that walking in front of moving vehicle is dangerous, so never do this. It may cause injury or death. Congrats to you Cfinch, and will someone please bitch slap me back to normal reality?
                      Shut bitch before I bitch slap you lol,,, Take another Nap

Comment

I used Chantix... Yeah it fucks with your brain.... It also works... So when you're ready to quit--- I mean really ready---- like fed up with being addicted to cigarettes--- then man up, stop whining, take the drug... Just avoid any new or stress inducing persons, places, or things!

Comment

Thanks Mfreaky....I needed that. In addition, this just in....never drink antifreeze. It is not good for you. Causes blindness and death. So for those of you doing this, you should stop as it is not good for you. That is all....Dr. Stallion

Comment

Smoking doesn't do good in a person's body

Comment

..and its very expensive for society (all of us). I smoked for quite a few years myself before I gave up this habit.
                              http://m.cancer.org/research/tobacco...althcare-costs

Comment

Working...
                              X