What Should I get myself for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Should I get myself for Christmas

I need help deciding what I should I get myself for Christmas?
    I will be going to SantaN@ps to stock up.

I am undecided because I have plenty of Test + Dbol + GH. I also have OTren, Winny, Clen,T3,Keitofin + Ghrp6. (I know, don't hate me cus I'm beautiful

I'm currently in tail end of a 15wk - Test,Deca w/Dbol bump cycle.

I was thinking EQ, Tren ace + anadrol would be nice additions ??

- R U Stocking up + with what? all suggestions welcome.
    "GYM + JUICE"

I would load up on orals

1t cyp and some enan on the way here.

Comment

EQ, GHRP 2 or ipam & cjc to go with it, tren A, anavar, mast

I have 6 bottles of GP tes E, 2 GP tes p, 4 GP mast on the way. i was a good boy this yr, didnt get arrested once

wait til my GF see the cc bill.......lol

Comment

A-bombs are always a good choice....waitin on some myself, plus Sust 250...sittin on a jug of home Tren(giggity) MERRY XMAS TO US ALL
        ZOOT
        Last edited by ZOOT; 11-22-2011, 11:58 PM.

Comment

i like the eq, tren, drol idea. when i took drol, i lost all my appetite, but the eq should keep you hungry so you can make the gains you want. plus tren will keep you nice and warm all winter, just hope you dont sweat too much while its snowing outside, lol thats suspect
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

only thing with drol and EQ is they both raise RBC. because of that, some people, including myself, would suggest keeping them in seperate cycles.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

wouldnt it be lovely if we could use cc

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                only thing with drol and EQ is they both raise RBC. because of that, some people, including myself, would suggest keeping them in seperate cycles.
                i didnt even think about that, but i know it can be true. my monster ass neighbor was taking 1400 mg of eq a week. never had his rbc tested that i know of, but if he started to strain at all, hed turn purple. looked like he was bruised up

Comment

Tren Ace, Anadrol, Mast, EQ.

If you want a nice combo, GP Andromix or Gen Shi Cut Stack.

I'd load up on the orals, Anadrol, Tbol, Proviron.

Let us know what you decide.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

odb, first and for most, what are your goals here?

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                      odb, first and for most, what are your goals here?
                      to restock my medicine cabinet (this is not for 1 individual cycle) I like to keep minimum of 2 cycles on hand.

and of course to be as big as u Dog. u hit 300 yet?
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

You know what they say; "Tiss' the season for giving". So hows about you order up a buttload of var, EQ, tren ace, proviron, test prop, and toss in some nolva, clomid, HCG, adex and send it Next Day Air over to me.

I personally can think of no better gift you could give yourself than the heartwarming felling you'd get from giving all that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                          to restock my medicine cabinet (this is not for 1 individual cycle) I like to keep minimum of 2 cycles on hand.

and of course to be as big as u Dog. u hit 300 yet?
                          if i was just stocking up, id order whatever you can get the best deal on. maybe buy some raws and cap your own anavars and whatever. i looked into it as anavar is retarded expensive everywhere.

havent hit 300 yet, my nutritionist changed up a bunch of things and i cut from 293ish to like 275-278ish. but ive put a few back on, so im hovering around 285 now. but im MUCH leaner now than i was a few months ago at 293. i was tryin way to hard to hit 300 and i put on more fat than i wanted. i hired my nutritionist after a started gettin a few creases across my gut when i sat down too long, lol

Comment

i like ur style odb nice to have alot on hand.. and what is rbc men

Comment

why stock up ? it seems like you have plenty and i hope for your sake your at the end of your cycle. 15 weeks is a long cycle bro

Comment

Working...
                              X