super DMZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super DMZ?

so whats the scoop fellas. i know a few guys on the board were talking about it several months back. for those who have run it, what did you think? how did you do on it and what was your dose/length of use? i've never used sdrol. from what i understand, that is one of the two compounds in this product. i've heard of some good results. i've also heard some horror stories...but i'm sure that some of that is due to uninformed idiots who didnt know how to cycle AAS.

so, yea, super dmz. lets hear it!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

About to cycle some myself...From what I understand it is suppose to be a drier d-bol with some properties of masteron/proviron. I'll make sure to start a new log when I start my cycle and keep everyone updated.

Comment

one of the supermods used it, i forgot his "screen name" but he's got the Hulk for a picture. but if i remember correctly he loved it, and caused him to blow up quickly but then again i believe he was 6'8'' as well haha

Comment

thanks guys. coach, keep us updated! how are you planning on putting it in your cycle?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam I used it @ the tail end of a; 750mg/Wk Test, w -5 wk D-bol kick start. My plan was to use it the last 3 wks of cycle (2x20mg ED) but within Days it killed my appetite + drive.
          I tried to just push thru but within 1-1.5 wks I had to stop bad back/kidney pains (could not get relief- sitting,standing or lying down) + a general feeling of shit.

To the best of my Knowledge Both Bluelabel + PushinWeight had the same results.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

it was kinda harsh on me my kidneys were killing me and it totally suppressed my appetite... so after 3 weeks i stopped using it. I started with 1 pill morning and nite.. and added an other one after a week in the middle

Comment

I never used it but it has superdrol and dymethazine in it. I have used both compounds by themselves. Sd was harsh. Dymethazine was great for size and strength but due to no test I felt lethargic after the second week.

I've run sd 20/20/20/20

DMZ 30/30/30/30

They both spiked blood pressure and caused horrible headaches.

Comment

DMZ is my favorite ph/ds due to the ridiculous strength / size put on in a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  thanks guys. coach, keep us updated! how are you planning on putting it in your cycle?
                  I plan on adding it to the front by take 2x/day for the first 4 weeks and if I like the results I'm going to run it at the end of my cycle with Hole-Extreme as well. If I run it at the end I will run the Halo for 6 weeks and the DMZ for 4 weeks. I'll have to see what it does at the beginning of my cycle though b/c at the end I will be leaning down and trying to shed all water.

Comment

It does not convert to estrogen but I have read that it doesn't work as well on low carbon diets

Comment

thank you for your feedback everyone. sounds like some wicked stuff. i dont think i'd do too well on it considering i have a hard enough time eating as it is. just when something is OTC, it seems kind of hard to resist.

Comment

didnt see ur post odb i ddint even have to chime in lol!

Comment

yea, that super dmx is tough! it does create massive results, but you can feel it in your body after a few weeks. i think i ran it for about 3 and a half weeks, then had to stop bc back pains. but i had alot going on at the time so i cant say 100% certain, the dmz did it. but after everyone else mentioning it, i just about have to assume it was the dmz. i was keeping up with my log during my dmz, so you could check there, but i want to say i put on like 20 lbs in the time i was taking the dmz
                          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                            yea, that super dmx is tough! it does create massive results, but you can feel it in your body after a few weeks. i think i ran it for about 3 and a half weeks, then had to stop bc back pains. but i had alot going on at the time so i cant say 100% certain, the dmz did it. but after everyone else mentioning it, i just about have to assume it was the dmz. i was keeping up with my log during my dmz, so you could check there, but i want to say i put on like 20 lbs in the time i was taking the dmz
                            Damn...I hope I don't gain 20lbs...not unless I lose about 20lbs of fat too...

20lbs would put me damn near 270...

Comment

lol, it got me up to like 290ish
                              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
                              X