Need Your Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Your Advice

A month ago I bought a 5 lb jug of synthia-6 from WorkoutEnergy.com. I have noticed gains in muscle mass and definition in that time. I am running low of synthia-6 using 2 servings per day. So my question is this...Is there any negative long term repercussions using no more than 3 servings/day with this product? I will sometimes have 1 serving mixed with milk, peanut butter, cup of oats, and rasberries for supper. Is that ok too? Thanks!

Not that I know of, nothing has happened to me yet anyhow lol
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by RippedMonk View Post
      A month ago I bought a 5 lb jug of synthia-6 from WorkoutEnergy.com. I have noticed gains in muscle mass and definition in that time. I am running low of synthia-6 using 2 servings per day. So my question is this...Is there any negative long term repercussions using no more than 3 servings/day with this product? I will sometimes have 1 serving mixed with milk, peanut butter, cup of oats, and rasberries for supper. Is that ok too? Thanks!
      I'm sure your aware of eating most of your protein?? But I've heard good things about that synthia..

Comment

Syntha is good... just tastes like shit lol

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
          Syntha is good... just tastes like shit lol

Waaaatttt??? LOL.... you are the 1st person I've ever heard say that. I think that most Syntha shakes taste freakn amazing!!! I actually had to cut Syntha out of my diet and switch to a lower carb, lower fat shake cause I was drinking too many of them....

Comment

Syntha is a good protein supplement has it is mainly composed of Casein protein.. I kinda miss the product itself but I dunno I just couldn't deal with its taste.. but then I only added water to it.. maybe with milk it tastes better...

taste wise the best I ever tasted was MusclePharm Combat Peanut butter

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
              Syntha is a good protein supplement has it is mainly composed of Casein protein.. I kinda miss the product itself but I dunno I just couldn't deal with its taste.. but then I only added water to it.. maybe with milk it tastes better...

taste wise the best I ever tasted was MusclePharm Combat Peanut butter
              Will have to look up the nutrition contents on the MusclePharm...i'm always up for a new good flavored PB protein. Have you guys ever tried protein by Dymatize? They make a kick as* blueberry muffin slow released and a great choc iso 100. I was told that the Dymatize guy that came up w/ the flavors, used to work for an ice cream co and that's why they taste soooo good.

Comment

Nah I've never given Dymatize products a try... so far the ones I loved were by MusclePharm, then Optimum and ISS.. Also Universal Nutrition has an amazing post work out shake! "Torrent"

Comment

Working...
                X