X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    Preparation and Injection :

I?ve heard standardized explanations as to how much oil you can inject into one body part, but I don?t think they are a be all, end all. I?m sure that Jay Cutler would have no problem injecting double the amount of oil into his delt than an average sized man would. That being said, the standard response is a good place to start.
    2-3cc?s per glute
    1-2cc?s per delt
    2cc?s per quad
    For me personally, I am comfortable with 3cc?s per glute, 2-3cc?s per quad and and 2 ? per delt. It?s important to rotate your injection sites. One shot per week per site is standard protocol. Overuse could result in a sterile abscess at the worst and a build up of scar tissue, at the least.
    Nice article. Quick question though. How do you tell if you injected too much oil in one site?

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
      Nice article. Quick question though. How do you tell if you injected too much oil in one site?
      thats a really good question and once again, this is from my experince, not written in stone. first, i'd sight that it too much oil can distort the shape of the muscle, especially smaller ones and it can leave lumps, which are more visable the leaner i get. second, i noticed that when i was using too in each site, the muscle doesn't feel healed and ready for the next inject as fast as normal.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i got a question for how many injections do u use the same multi use syringe before u replace it?
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

great info thank you for all you do

Comment

Originally posted by Aln80017
            thanks again Sam!
            I use a 25g to draw and shoot, I never thought about getting a larger pin to draw. heh
            you got it. a 20g pin will making drawing so fast compared to the 25! wow, you must sit there all day with that thing!!
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
              i got a question for how many injections do u use the same multi use syringe before u replace it?
              Me personally..one and done. Pins and syringe combos are inexpensive and once I open it I figure the chance of contamination is not worth the risk.(having had an infection or two) No matter how careful you are...sometimes shit happens

Comment

hello, if i my jump in.... i am new here. most of the research i have read up to this point seemed to suggest a 22GA 1 1/2'' for injections. i am no stranger at all to shots ( allergy injections throughout early life and some adult life ) but i have nevr given myself injections. obviously i would rather use a 25 as opposed to a 22. is the 25 ok for a first cycle person looking to do test e at 250mg 2X per week? i have read that it may be difficult to get it through the needle with such a small guage. thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbare View Post
                  hello, if i my jump in.... i am new here. most of the research i have read up to this point seemed to suggest a 22GA 1 1/2'' for injections. i am no stranger at all to shots ( allergy injections throughout early life and some adult life ) but i have nevr given myself injections. obviously i would rather use a 25 as opposed to a 22. is the 25 ok for a first cycle person looking to do test e at 250mg 2X per week? i have read that it may be difficult to get it through the needle with such a small guage. thanks!!
                  this is a good question. it all depends on what you're personally comfortable with and what oil you're using. but yes, anyone can use a 25g pin no matter what level they are at. as i mentioned in the article, i use them for everything, but a 23g is pretty standanrd. i dont personally know anyone who uses a 22g. you may be surprise as how much work it is to push oil through a needle with any pin. it'll be a lot different than an allergy shot. it can take a lot of effort with a 25g if the oil is thick. it can be done though. if you are here at JM, you may be considering using gear from our sponsor. lets take GP gear...it is very very thin. one might think it even looks like water in the vial. a 25 g will be ideal. very little work. now lets take omnadren...it is a very thick human grade oil. i have used a 25g pin but it took forever! if i were to use it again, i would get a 23g pin. so the short answer is, try both! see what you think for yourself.

also a trick that works well to make it easier, is to heat the oil a little. i use a hair drier. some warm their vials in warm water. just remember that you dont want water to contaminate anything. i use a hair drier to warm the oil in the barrel. just be careful not to heat it too much or you can burn yourself.

Comment

hello. thanks for the reply. i have read the tip about heating the oil some. from your suggestions here i sounds like a 23g pin might be a good ''inbetween'' place to start. since i am unsure where i will be ordering from. i could not locate a reviews section on this board. am i missing it? i ask because a lot of the reviews i have read other places on GP are not too favorable.

Comment

I never started doing it yet. Just doing my search an im happy i came across this it open my eye an mind on this subject with pins. Thanks for your time you take to type this for newbie like me.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbare View Post
                        hello. thanks for the reply. i have read the tip about heating the oil some. from your suggestions here i sounds like a 23g pin might be a good ''inbetween'' place to start. since i am unsure where i will be ordering from. i could not locate a reviews section on this board. am i missing it? i ask because a lot of the reviews i have read other places on GP are not too favorable.
                        for what its worth, i've used almost nothing but GP in the last 2 to 3 yrs. my lat spread looks the way it does, because of 1 diet, 2 training and 3 GP GEAR.

but yea, a 23g is fine

Comment

By taking the guesswork out of the most daunting aspect of first time AAS use, you'll save some guys serious grief. Good lookin' out bro!
                          Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

when you pull back on the plunger before administration, how often have you seen blood in the barrel? Iv injected many times and when i learned to inject i never learend to draw back. I still don't and have never had problems (knock on would). and what would happen if you did pump into your blood?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBuilder View Post
                              when you pull back on the plunger before administration, how often have you seen blood in the barrel? Iv injected many times and when i learned to inject i never learend to draw back. I still don't and have never had problems (knock on would). and what would happen if you did pump into your blood?
                              you shouldnt see blood, if you do take it out...i started 3 threads with videos in the health/wellness section that should help you with all major injection sites..if you have any further questions after watching them PM me
                              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

You don't want to mainline steroids. I've heard of people doing this. Man that sure will f-ck you up.

Comment

Working...
                                X