Legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legit?

Anyone know anything about Hardcore Labs, Europe or Generic Supplements, Europe??
    I have heared amazing things about GP, but they seem to always be out of stock .

Hardcore is good shit as well as Generic both been around a while with good feedback out there.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Thanks GXR def going to be giving them a run

Comment

feedback around has been pretty good on all of the above .

Comment

i have heard some neg things about them in regards to answering mail.. that is the first thing i look for in a good company.. customer service.. if u dont have that in place what else isnt in place.. just my opinion im sure there has been many happy customers

Comment

I using HCL and Genshi right now, I will let you know how I think they compare to GP
            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
              I using HCL and Genshi right now, I will let you know how I think they compare to GP
              never used genshi but ill tell u right now genshi doesnt compare in price or varity availible with gp by a long shot

Comment

It's all good brother. If it wasn't nappy wouldn't stock it.

Comment

question can i use the same 2ml Syringe with Needle that comes with it to take out the steroid and and without changing the needle head can i use it to Inject myself with it or is it bad?
                  Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

Comment

the needle will be weakened. Better change it than risk its breaking and its being stuck in your muscle unless you feel like performing a surgery yourself? better safe than sorry
                    xamo
                    Last edited by xamo; 12-15-2011, 04:09 PM.
                    Ain't no use in lookin' down
                    Ain't no discharge on the ground
                    Ain't no use in lookin' back
                    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

ok now this question is kinda the same but twisted if i do change the needle head for another one can i still use the one i used to take out the juice for another time or is tht a nono too?

Comment

not everyone has money to throw away lol

Comment

it's a no no unless you want to risk to put deep in your body viruses & microbes.. and better spend the money on that than thousands of bucks on a surgery
                          Ain't no use in lookin' down
                          Ain't no discharge on the ground
                          Ain't no use in lookin' back
                          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

This biz aint cheap, if you can't afford a few bucks for some extra needles, you probably should not be spending hundreds on gear in the first damn place
                            Originally posted by lean_Jay View Post
                            not everyone has money to throw away lol
                            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

i bet u was a bully in ur jr high an high school years i bet u cant keep a single job for ur short temper.... anyways ...xamo i know where to get the extra needle heads now im good to go
                              Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
                              This biz aint cheap, if you can't afford a few bucks for some extra needles, you probably should not be spending hundreds on gear in the first damn place

Comment

Working...
                              X