Upcoming Test-E, EQ, and Winny Recomp Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Test-E, EQ, and Winny Recomp Cycle

OK...here's the layout that I've decided on...

Wks 1-6: Test-E @ 400mg/wk

Wks 7-12: Test-E @ 500mg/wk

Wks 13-18: Test-E @ 600mg/wk

Wks 3-8: EQ @ 500mg/wk

Wks 9-13: EQ @ 600mg/wk

Wks 14-17: EQ @ 750mg/wk

Wks 15-20: Winny @ 50mg/day

PCT will start on week 22 and will consist of Aromasin and Clomid for 5 weeks. HCG will be dosed throughout the cycle twice a week @ 500iu/wk through week 21. Aromasin will be used on cycle to control estrogen and adjusted as necessary. Nolvadex is on hand too to stop gyno in it's tracks if it shows up.

The tapered dosages should help keep gains going and not allow my body to adjust to a constant level. Starting the EQ 2 weeks into my cycle will let me judge the effects of the test first and see what sides I get if any from the EQ. Feel free to comment and give your opinions on what I've chosen.

Ran pretty much the same cycle this summer, was awesome. Got down to 7.2% bf. Was doing 50 min card 6 days a week on top of weights. Results were nothing short of amazing. Gonna do tren instead of winny for my next cycle, take it to another level. I'm fired up for you. You're gonna love it.

Comment

I like your ramp up and I think you'll be satisfied with the results. Having said that I'm not a big EQ fan it just doesn't seem to give me what I'm looking for but most everyone who like's EQ swears by the results so I think you'll be happy. I was wondering if you considered switching the EQ with Masteron instead? Just throwing that out there not trying to rip your choices or anything bro..LOL,,,,,,Be sure to start a log and keep everyone updated as to how this works for you. Good luck!!

Comment

Looks very good, ramp up style is nice as well. happy gaining

Comment

I did pretty much same cycle, other than dbol at the beginning and I ramped it down at the end since I was at 750 mg test e and 600 mg EQ. I didnt have near the crash. Dont get me wrong though after a 20 week cycle you feel like absolute dog shit. I literally wanted to sleep 20 hours a day. The only neg thing that happened to me was i got tendinitis innmy left arm so bad I couldn't lift. Its still fucked and it doesn't seem to be getting better. Ive got a 1000 iu of hgh coming. Im gonna see if it will help me heal.
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this run...

The only things that I worry about are my joints on the winny, which hopefully the EQ will help with a little bit. I'm also concerned with the EQ dose maybe being too low for the first 6 weeks with it only being at 500/wk.

Comment

i can see where you're coming from with ramping up the test, but i dont think i like it with the EQ. it is such a mild compound. it takes forever to kick in strong. low doses seem to take longer. it will ramp itself up. i dont think you'll experience as much punch from it this way. i just started another run o EQ and have gone the oppisote route. i wanted to run 200mg EOD for about 20 wks. i started out doubling it. i did 200mg ED for the first wk...i know, a lot of EQ and by day 7 i started feeling anxiety. by 10 days in, i started seeing more vascularity. now i'm around 4 wks in and my level of hunger has been growing stronger and stronger. now i'm not suggesting that anyone run 1cc ED but my point is, i feel liek its a mild compound and you need to be aggrressive with it to get results. i only have used EQ one other time. that was at 600mg EW of good quality gear. i felt a mild effect at best. this experience has been way way better.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i used EQ @ 350mg (low IK, IK) for 14wks and had awesome strength gains, well with Tes E @ 400mg too.

Comment

Originally posted by coach5 View Post
                  The only things that I worry about are my joints on the winny, which hopefully the EQ will help with a little bit. I'm also concerned with the EQ dose maybe being too low for the first 6 weeks with it only being at 500/wk.
                  I've ran EQ 2 times; a clean bulk and a recomp. What I've noticed is it really gets good around week 12-14 so what I did was keep it at 500mg for the first 8 weeks then ramp it up to 800 for the remainder. I'm not saying you need to do this, just sharing personal experience that EQ takes a little bit longer to really kick in. Also, for the Winny joint issue.. my 2nd cycle killed me (test e + winny) so I would supp in some glucosamine if things get dry and it really helped. If I ever run it again I'll just throw in a low dose of deca to lube things up, more of an anavar fan, but it comes with a price...unless you brew it yourself :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bordy View Post
                    Ran pretty much the same cycle this summer, was awesome. Got down to 7.2% bf. Was doing 50 min card 6 days a week on top of weights. Results were nothing short of amazing. Gonna do tren instead of winny for my next cycle, take it to another level. I'm fired up for you. You're gonna love it.
                    Thanks Bordy...I'm stoked and ready for the ride!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                      I did pretty much same cycle, other than dbol at the beginning and I ramped it down at the end since I was at 750 mg test e and 600 mg EQ. I didnt have near the crash. Dont get me wrong though after a 20 week cycle you feel like absolute dog shit. I literally wanted to sleep 20 hours a day. The only neg thing that happened to me was i got tendinitis innmy left arm so bad I couldn't lift. Its still fucked and it doesn't seem to be getting better. Ive got a 1000 iu of hgh coming. Im gonna see if it will help me heal.

Sorry to hear about the joint issues bro...I've been slowly working my weights back up since about the first of July...My joints are not giving me any issues anymore in the gym or afterwards, but sometime when I straighten my arm all the way, there's a dry aching feeling in my elbows.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                        i can see where you're coming from with ramping up the test, but i dont think i like it with the EQ. it is such a mild compound. it takes forever to kick in strong. low doses seem to take longer. it will ramp itself up. i dont think you'll experience as much punch from it this way. i just started another run o EQ and have gone the oppisote route. i wanted to run 200mg EOD for about 20 wks. i started out doubling it. i did 200mg ED for the first wk...i know, a lot of EQ and by day 7 i started feeling anxiety. by 10 days in, i started seeing more vascularity. now i'm around 4 wks in and my level of hunger has been growing stronger and stronger. now i'm not suggesting that anyone run 1cc ED but my point is, i feel liek its a mild compound and you need to be aggrressive with it to get results. i only have used EQ one other time. that was at 600mg EW of good quality gear. i felt a mild effect at best. this experience has been way way better.
                        That's a lot of gear bro...I'm going to guess and assume that your pockets are deeper than mine...at least at the moment...LOL. I have enough here to administer it they way I've got it layed out...I figured with me ramping everything the way I want to, that I shouldn't hit any plateaus. If I want to lean out and drop the poofy test look though at the end, do you think I should lower the Test dosage at the end to reduce water retention?

Comment

I'd say go with Mast over Winny. I think its a better choice plus you spare yourself from any joint pains.
                          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by coach5 View Post
                            That's a lot of gear bro...I'm going to guess and assume that your pockets are deeper than mine...at least at the moment...LOL. I have enough here to administer it they way I've got it layed out...I figured with me ramping everything the way I want to, that I shouldn't hit any plateaus. If I want to lean out and drop the poofy test look though at the end, do you think I should lower the Test dosage at the end to reduce water retention?
                            if you wanted to drop water at the end, i would keep the test where it is so that your hormone levels dont drop and add in a small amount of adex or another AI. you shouldnt hold too much water, so you shouldnt need a whole lot.

on the note of ramping up, since EQ takes so long to kick in, its effects will keep going up and up for the better part of 8 wks. and like i was saying, i wouldnt suggest what i did, just the idea of hitting EQ hard and fast to get effect out of it. running it at a lower dose before, like so many others, i was dissapointed and felt it was a waste of money and space in the barrel. but i'm just sharing my experience, not claiming to have a corner on EQ knowledge! keep us posted bud
                            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

The day is fast approaching and I'm still undecided on how to pin the EQ...I'm thinking of front loading like sam1976 suggests, but I only have 9g and I want to run it as long as I can. I'll try to figure something out.

Comment

Working...
                              X