Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to ALL OF THIS. I could use some guidance in the near future. Please read&HELPME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to ALL OF THIS. I could use some guidance in the near future. Please read&HELPME!

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and to this subject entirely. I have been trying to read up a little before I even decide to get on the juice. I am 5' 11" 185lbs 22 yrs old. I am hoping to get to a solid 200-215lbs. I am about to go through a rigorous workout routine for the next 6 months to get into the best shape of my life, before I ever start roids. I wrestled and in highschool and weighed 145 my senior year, although I was too lean and did not have enough muscle. If I lost all of my "extra" weight and leaned down I would probably be a solid 175. The most I have ever benched was 315 when I worked out a lot about a year ago. Over the next 6 months I probably will end up being the same weight I am but with a lower BMI. I have been looking into a lot of injects, and orals. After the 6 months is up I will want to go on a bulking cycle, but not one where I get too bloated. I am unsure of a good injection. I want to gain a lot of strength but at the time I will probably have hit my wall and will be looking to gain size more than anything. Is it good to stack winni with something if your not cutting down? I want my muscles to be rock hard, not like my friends who got on roids and looked like the had retained a lot of water. That is why I have heard winni was good. BUT I don't want to take a winni injection every day and I have heard that is what you have to do with the injection form. If it is ok to stack winni while trying to gain weight is it safe to take oral winni while taking an injection? I assume 10mg 3 times daily is more than enough, IF it is ok. The only injection I recognized that I remember friends doing were deca, and sustanon. Can you help tell me what I am looking for. Also what is the difference between what you will get out of an steroid that is more anobolic than androgenic, and vice versa...besides the side effects. Or is that the only difference? And what would a good estrogen blocker be? Inject or oral, and what type. And what should I do for post cycle treatment. Dont get me wrong I want to get big, I dont mind if I end up being "noticably juicing" but I dont want to do it like the profesisonal body builders who go on bulking cycles then cutting cycles of juice. I understand this is a common way, but I have patience and would rather slowly gain lean muscle than do the "get fat, get ripped, get fat, get ripped...rinse repeat...etc" routine. ANY guidance is accepted as constructive criticism. Call me a noob/ignorant kid if you want to. That is why I am here. Teach me...masters

Probably way too much info for a first post. Usually people acquire the amount of info you are chasing over a long period of time. start slow maybe with an into? First cycle should always be 300-500 mg test only. U will not hit a wall in 6 months if you train and eat right, if you haven't been practicing proper diet or training for at least a few years consistently I doubt u will see the expected results aas have to offer. Hope this helps.

Comment

Lots of info!!!

Right well ill tell you what you need to do - Set yourself a goal for the next 6 months and use this time as a way to test your mind and body in to the discipline you will need when you get ready to take AAS. Work out foods and exercises that give you results etc and then hit the juice once you are happy you have everything locked down.

Forst cycle should always be Test E 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks with a possible Dbol kick start of 30-50 mg depending on how your body takes to it.

SIMPLE
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Aw man, I love educating noobies. Alright kiddo, dont get me wrong im not much older than you nor experienced but entering the field of aas is both exciting and very dangerous. From the sounds of it you have pretty big goals, which are good but its important not to build urself up to something that is unrealisitic. This past may I finished up my first cycle. 400-550mg of test @ 20 wks. I threw a prohormone for 6 wks to kick start which i thought was garbage after the cycle was over but the final 6-7weeks i ran a moderate dose of oral winstrol. I actually ran it longer than expected so the latter part i ran a different company (GP stan50). Your build sounds very similar to mine, I actually came off a broken tibia so for the 16 weeks i was in bed i had terrible atrophy of my muscles went from a shredded 175 (honestly around 6-8% bf) to 159 probably around 12-14%bf just from laying in bed. Once the doc gave me the ok to lift i start lifting. (id actually go to the gym w a cast on) So i decided once i could squat n leg pres without pain or discomfort i would "get on." And at that point i was just trying to gain weight, regardless if it was clean or sloppy i was just eating everything in sight. (Luckily im ecomorphic build, and naturally skinny kid graduated HS 150, 5'9) So i was on my creatine n mass gainers, which wasnt the best for going on cycle cuz my receptors were so shot from the over eating i was doing. (Im currently priming my receptors for my upcoming 7wkr in nov) So in a short 4-6 wks i shot up from 159 to 179 anturally. (Muscle memory is a beautiful thing) However, i was honestly 15-16%bf and didnt look the best but was happy i was somewhat my former size. So I went on cycle, and figured id bulk for 6-7 weeks coast for a few wks then cut down with the winni at the end. Bulked up to 206, in my opinion i was very sloppy 206 but since i have an ecto morphic build ppl say it wasnt that bad. (funny how you see urself compared to other) So cut down, using winni & clen and cleaned up my diet insanely. My diet for about 7-8weeks consisted of only lean proteins & complex carbs and i was preparing for a music festival so i actually cut out carbs for a good 2 weeks. Dropped down from 206 to 184 while on. So i retained a lot of my size i had acquired but cut the fat and water out. After that began eating normally my body shot back up to a solid 195 @ 10-11% After getting off i lost about 5lbs and cruise high 180s low 190s @ 10-12%

Thats my story, now for the education. As for a first timer, your cycle should be really simple and straight forward. 500mg of longer test ester. (Enath or cyp, you can even run sus if you like but the blend of esters didnt really appeal to me. Keep it stupid simple until ur more experienced because the more complex u get the more issues u WILL ave deal with sides. ) adding dbol to kick or winni @ a moderate dosage would totally be fine IMO. I did it, so have a few of my friends but you HAVE to understand nutrition & diet are even MORE important on cycle. You can easily tell the guys who dont take their training and diet seriously on "tour" because they will often have that bloat fattie look that you mentioned. Knew a guy on the same compounds as i was and even more trying to "get shredded brah" and just kept gaining weight from eating absolute shit. If you eat clean, even on longer estered forms of test you wont bloat. I didnt, i doubt you will too. Another rule i live by and im sure anyone else that considers themselves serious about lifting is. Always always always have PCT (nolva, clomid, torem) on cycle (HCG, adex, letro, prami, caber) compounds on hand. People always underestimate the importance of these drugs. If you get injured and need surgery or need to take time off and you get off your gear u dont need to freak out and run around frantically looking for pct or if you get gyno from the test & hcg or dbol you need to get on adex or if really bad hit it with aggressive letro. trust me you'll thank yourself if something pops up. (I know I did. Got gyno 8/9 wks in from the test & hcg thank god i had letro on hand aggressive letro dose kicked it right out and cruised on adex for rest of cycle) So it pays to really be prepared.

Id say make sure your training & diet are on point when ready transition into aas with test and have all ur on cycle n post cycle support ON HAND. YOU WILL NEED IT, its your first go and you have NO idea how ur body reacts. Some ppl get insane acne or gyno or hair shedding, but you don't know. "Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it." and word of advice for now dont mess with any injection compounds that arent test. Deca & tren are 19-nor which have interesting side effects, primo is DHT derivative hairloss is an issue, masteron is also a DHT derivative and a very potent one where aggression and shedding of hair is generally increased, and EQ is generally mild in nature but can still cause complications. So just stick with test and see how you react then move forward.

Comment

Working...
        X