Arms!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arms!

what would be more beneficial for arm growth?

hitting arms once a week on their own seperate day, having 3-4exercises for bi's n tri's each..

or

hitting bi's and tri's seperately, doing them twice a week after larger bodyparts, but only 2 excercises per session?

For me once a week with about 4 excersises works for me really well but diffrent routines work for diffrent people. I also pyramid sets with heavier weight and incorporate burn out sets.

Comment

You have to play around a little... If its a weak point then some would agree to add more sets..
      I hit bis and tris the same day only once a week. And do around 12-15 sets on each muscle..

Comment

Check out my thread called new routine. I've been using it for 2 weeks and it's working great!

Comment

I like to do Bi's, tri's and shoulder supersets. It's a hell of a routine about 5 exercise per (20 sets) I not only get an intense pump but great cardio as well. whole routine takes me about 1.5 hrs. 17" arms wouldn't lie.... Not bad for someone only at it for about 3yrs. now

Comment

I have 'armday' every week one day.One time start with bi's,next time the tri's.When I'am on supplements trained the arms 2x/week,and allways in superset. (1 exercise for the bi's after immediately one for the tri's.)

Comment

Working...
            X