Naps sections closed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps sections closed!!!!

I've been planning on getting Stacking GP stan and GP oxy for 5 weeks, and then switching GP oxy to GP methan for the last 5 weeks and still taking GP Stan for a 10 week cycle while taking GP anastrozole as an estrogen blocker, and following with GP anastrozole, and GP methan as a pct. Of course considerablly lowering the gp methan to about 10mgs a day for the PCT. I am no novice to this and could take 100mg a day of methan if it was all i was taking. ANyways the point it I have saved up for about a $500 order and at this point I am unable to buy because the Oral Steroids section of Napsgear is closed. I've read a little on here and kind of seen why but can anbody go into more depth, or the more important fact: When is it expected to be back up?!?!?

let me get this right your "no novice" but your doing an oral only cycle (very bad) and your taking methan (d-bol) for pct? sounds like its a good things naps is closed and you joined here you need to read ALOT more because 10weeks winny (stan) is bad but to do 5weeks drol (oxy) and then 5 weeks d-bol (methan) followed by more d-bol for pct aswell? you will need a new liver, you will not keep any of your gains and you will mess up your nature hormones badly.

Comment

Damm jimmy93 u r on top of things. I didn't get that either. No harm ment

Comment

No novice, as in this is not the only time I have done this. I am extremely active and have proper nutrition. I take plenty of supps for my liver, and I drink 10-15 bottles of water a day since my job is hot. it will be close to 6 years that I have been doing an oral only cycle, and this way I do not have to mess with syringes. Which is a good thing since I would fuck up on that and be the guy to get a hematoma. I have always kept my gains, and the 6 week pct is just to gradually drop off of them and not hitting a crash. Usually 1 10mg a day for 3 weeks then a half for 3 weeks until i drop off. I do not start back up on another cycle for about 1 sometimes 2 months. Like i said though I do not ever lose my gains. I am 214 lbs and i have 14% body fat. This is something that works for me. I go to my doctor and get my hormone levels tested inbetween cycles and my doctor has not noticed a decrease or an increase in my hormone levels. They have been about the same since I have started except for one time a couple years ago when they were lower than my average. I'm not saying I do it the right way but I will avoid injection at all cost. I only stated what i was purchasing to say the money i had planned on spending. If you want to criticize you do not have to respond. I asked a question and you clearly had no input on answering my question. 10 straight weeks of 100mg a day of anadrol is extremely bad which is why I only start off my cycle with it. Dbol isnt better by alot but you can do 10 weeks of it. I only use anadrol every 2 or 3 cycles when I waited more than 2 months to start back up because I get more of a pump with it. I take 1 50mg in the morning and 1 50mg at night, dbol or anadrol depending on the part of my cycle and if i am even using anadrol that cycle. and I only take 1 10mg of win in morning and 1 10 around workout time, because it really lowers my water retention. I also only take .5mg of the anastrozol, because that is enough to lower my estrogen.

Comment

didn't mean any offence bro, as for your question don't think anyone's know when the gp line will be back hopefully soon you could try some of the other labs naps offers your clearly set on doing oral only so all i will say is good luck but i would not recommend it, you really need to read up on what your doing i understand you think what your doing is fine because you have done it b4 but you could be heading for a lot of health problem's please for your safety look around here listen to the people understand what you are doing b4 its to late.

Comment

to add to jimmy93 i believe there are much better pct options out there that would leave u feeling alot better and stronger between cycles no one is trying to be a dick just helping you out
            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
            Hackleech

Comment

If you could name a few posts I will check them out. I understand how harmful orals can be on your liver. I dont drink alcohol ever or anything for that matter to hurt my liver. I dont take any perscription drugs and i try to take an extremely high increase of water when i do choose to cycle. I've never had kidney pains or anything when doing this, but if i started to feel anything different i would immediately taper off. As far as orals, naps doesnt have any orals for sell right now. it says all orals were closed. i dont think what i am doing is perfect for my body, i understand there can be harmfull side effects which is why i constantly get checked out by my doctor. He has me take increased amounts of vitamin c, and b complex. as for as my nutrition he has had me eat more green vegetables, less fat, and I have a garden where i get most of my vegetables from so i can eat them more "raw". I take 4 tablespoons of lecithin to help emulsify the cholesterol in my bile because he said it has an added health to my liver by preventing cholesterol and overal helping the health. I eat lots of garlic as seasoning and antioxidant fruits because they help rid the body of mercury have sulfur which is necessary for the liver to be effectively detoxified. Also I take milk thistle, schizandra berries, and i eat lots of (nasty) licorice. All of this is things recomended by my doctor to help increase liver health and detoxification. I take necessary precautions, and I have understood negative effects on the liver and kidneys and the bodies natural hormones. If there is anything else you can inform me of please do so, because I will do anything I can to help myself out in taking preventative measures. If you could provide links i will also follow them to see what you are talking about. I do not plan to do it forever I am still under 30 yrs old and I have started waiting longer in between cycles until I ultimately decide to quit. I have always got them from friends and they always had geneza. When I tried to find it myself I went to napsgear, although I never tried anything else I liked there site. After saving up the money, I was pretty upset. THank you for the advice and concern though bro. You draw that profile pic urself?

Comment

Also, I have only done a PCT once. I was extremely ill informed until I started reading about what I was doing. Staying away from injections i have just been told to be sure to taper off. If you could recommend a pct I would check into it. I'd really like to stay away from injects though

Comment

So if you can keep all of what you gained with aas,you must know something.....I can't do that in the last 20 years,and I allways do PCT after aas usage

Comment

I've never dropped more than 5 lbs after coming off. I have pretty decent genetics and I take supplements as well. A plethora of supplements. I take a lot of them in between cycles and I tend to work out harder in between cycles in fear of losing what I have. When I told my best friends some odd years back that I was getting on them he didn't think I needed them because of the natural size increase I get when I start working out anyways. I'm better than my friends at retaining though and he thought I was using pct before. He told me to go online and read up about it.

Comment

Im with jimmy on this. Im sorry sparticus, once i read your post i was compelled to comment. Even though im some what new to aas, I am far more knowledgeable than experienced. I literally read up on aas as much as possible and Im on a few forums as well to expand my knowledge. personally, wat i read in ur current cycle is complete idiocy. all 3 of these compounds are 17AA methyled anabolic oral steroids. which means they are liver toxic, similar to the way vodka is toxic to ur liver. however these drugs are far more potent than just a shot of russian water. especially drol, drol is the #1 liver toxic aas, its actually been proven and linked to liver cancer. Where some people wouldnt even dream about running 2 oral toxic compounds your running 3, and they arent just mild ones like tbol or anavar ur running the #1-2-3 liver toxic orals. u say ur not a novice but ur sounds like a moron. u say u want to avoid injections but u sounds like a bitch. Please get off these harsh oral compounds before u put urself in the hospital. when u run liver support it doesnt just magically heal ur liver, it doesnt work like that my friend all the liver support in the world wont save u from liver failure from aas. dont believe me or jimmy. go to ur doc and have ur liver values tested. id love to see what shape ur liver is in. i might come off as a huge dick, but im positive the vets on this site will agree, ur killing off ur liver and one a fast track to liver transplant. im just worried bout ur health, be smart, be educated.

Comment

Sounds like madness to me!

Comment

Montblanc definitely summed it up. And we All know that you are not keeping all your gains off of this. You need to do some more reading and learn what you need to to make educated decisions on this stuff or your going to screw yourself up.

Comment

8-10wk oral cycle......fail

Comment

Dude you are seriously gonna die. That's bad bad shit yer doing.
                              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                              X