whats your cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your cycle?

just wondering...whats your cycle? either what you're taking now or what you're putting together. and whats your reason/goal for this cycle? i want to get focused. i've got a lot of personal shit going on and i need to direct my energy. i want to put it into the sport. i'm trying to get excited about this so i thought i'd start this thread to amp myself up!

my goal is to add some mass between now and december. i took this year off from competing to move from middle weight to LHW. i wont be topping LHW off, so the more i can gain between now and dec, the better!! then, i'll start dieting for the early part of the 2012 contest season. my plan will be to do a couple shows in march. my goal was to start out with some NPP and test e for 8 wks and then switch to sust and EQ. things didnt work out with that, so now it looks like i'll be running test cyp and EQ. for the first 4-6 wks, i'm going to add TNE.

1-16
    test cyp
    EQ
    1-6
    TNE
    i am off of gh now and have been for a couple months. i will however be using igf 4 wks on, 4 off throughout. nothing too complex. just keeping it simple. i've put together some seriously complex cycles before but i'm starting to learn, keep it simple. this way, i'll just take the drugs i'm supposed to take and move on, allowing me to focus on my diet and training...after all, that is what is going to determine my results.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Good to see you active again sam. Hope all is well. My upcoming cycle in early november into late december looks like this:
    Month of Oct running low dose of clen to help prime receptors while also dieting down to 2/2.5k cals
    Test P - 150mg EOD = 525mg/wk @7 wks
    NPP - 120mg EOD = right around 400mg/wk @ 7 wks
    dbol - 25mg ED @ 6 wks
    adex - .5mg EOD
    Prami

PCT
    Torem + HCG (hopefully)

Goals to add some solid clean mass, will be keeping an extremely clean 3.5k cal diet. Created the first mock, will type up soon.

Cycle in Early March
    Test P - 150mg EOD
    Winni inj- 50-100mg EOD (not sure just yet)
    oral up for debate was planning tbol but since our sponsor doesnt carry gp anymore tbol prices are insane everywhere. will determine after i see how i react w lose dose dbol.

Comment

I've never been on a cycle, but I know how to start when i'm ready for that

wk 1-12 Test E 500mg /wk
      wk 14-16 PCT (clomid + nalova)

but I need like 1 year of regular work out first

Comment

Finishing up a 14 week run of test e at 500mg a week. Added superdrol at 15mg a day for last three weeks to check out strength gains on it. Popped a raw double bw bench (365lbs at 182 bw) touch and go on the test alone. Won my last bench meet 3 weeks ago with a 340 (paused bench) at 177 bw. Lost a few lbs because my appetite sucks lol. But for me the strength gains were more important than any size ones. I'm finding out that eating is paramount on gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveone View Post
          Finishing up a 14 week run of test e at 500mg a week. Added superdrol at 15mg a day for last three weeks to check out strength gains on it. Popped a raw double bw bench (365lbs at 182 bw) touch and go on the test alone. Won my last bench meet 3 weeks ago with a 340 (paused bench) at 177 bw. Lost a few lbs because my appetite sucks lol. But for me the strength gains were more important than any size ones. I'm finding out that eating is paramount on gear.
          what brand superdrol did u run?
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Im currently running:

Week1-5 dbol 30mg ed
            Week1-12 Sust. 300 e3d
            Week13-16 test prop 100 eod
            Week 1-12 HCG 250 2x per week
            Week13-16 HCG 500 2x per week
            Adex .5 eod tapered off in pct

PCT Torem 90/90/60/60/60

I was initially planning a bulk but didnt lean out as much as I wanted over the summer so this will be more of a recomp or cut. Im 2.5 weeks in and all is well.

I put prop at the end to keep test high while the long ester in sust clears. Also as insurance just in case the sust isn't way its supposed to be and I don't want to be on nothing thinking I have to wait 3-4 weeks to get the sust to drop below natural levels.

Comment

about to start next blast

enan 500/wk
              deca 450/wk
              mast 400/wk
              dbol 25-50 first 6 weeks
              proviron might be added depending on how it goes
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

"Everyday that passes is a day closer or further from ur Goals"

I recently finished;
                500mg Test Cyp wk 1-5, 750mg 6-12
                20-40mg Dbol ED wk 1-5
                HCG 250 iu 2x wk 1-13
                adex .25mg EOD
                started but had to stop Super DMZ wk 8 (sides)
                GH 2ius (5on2off) bumped up to 5ius 20wks
                PCT went well thanks to HCG (in cycle) + HGH + clomid

Getting ready for a 16 or 18 weeker for Clean Mass ;
                750mg - 1g Test Cyp/Eth
                200mg Deca wk 1-14 or 16 -(for joints)
                40mg Dbol wk 1-6
                adex as needed

PCT - Nolva + HCG
                ODB
                Last edited by ODB; 09-22-2011, 08:23 PM.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Week 1-16
                  Test prop - 1 gram/week
                  Tren Ace - 500mg/week
                  Week 6-16
                  100mg Winny/day

Clen T3
                  .5 armidex

Im currently on week 4
                  I always feel strange giving sam advice--- i always feel like he knows way more than me

Comment

Braveone, good going on the strength gains. do you compete as a power lifter?

mount blanc, sounds good to me. i bet that cycle is going to hit hard and fast. love that nnp/dbol combo!

dsmith, nice. be patient. you'll be happy in the long run. build that foundation and for now, keep gathering up as much info as you can

pushinweight, i like the idea of the mast in that otherwise classic test/deca/dbol. i bet your mast is gonna bind so well to shbg that you wont even miss the prov

ODB, did you notice a huge different bumping the gh from 2 to 5 IU?

ithiii, nice cutter. i'm my best days, i'm open minded and learning something new. it never fails that i pick something up reading the boards, articles, ect. some of us have just (compulsively) been doing it longer than others

thanks guys for chiming in. you're awesome! i'm excited to see my cycle diet and training come together. i wanna grow! i look forward to ripping it up on stage early next year and showing the improvements i've been working on.
                    sam1976
                    Last edited by sam1976; 09-23-2011, 02:00 AM.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post

ODB, did you notice a huge different bumping the gh from 2 to 5 IU?
                      a little, not so much in growth but sides, got a pain/burning sensation in my Olecranon or posterior band (tendon/ligament which goes across elbow) - nothing serious just needed to do longer warmup.
                      - went up slowly 2ius-4wks, 3.5ius-3wks, 4ius-2wks, 5ius-11wks.

It's also hard to tell as I am 41 (@ this age GH+Test prod go down) & took the GH as a recovery tool, tough to measure exact results but I feel it was very helpful.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Here is what I am planning for my next cycle...Gonna start either middle of November or middle of December....

16 weeks

Test-E @ 125mg EOD for weeks 1-16
                        EQ @ 175mg EOD for weeks 1-16
                        Proviron @ 50mg ED for weeks 1-16
                        Winny @ 25mg ED for weeks 11-12
                        Winny @ 50mg ED for weeks 13-14
                        Winny @ 75mg ED for weeks 15-16
                        A-dex @ .5mg EOD for weeks 1-16
                        HCG @ 200iu E3D for weeks 5-18

PCT

Clomid @ 75, 50, 50, 25, 25
                        Nolva @ 40, 30, 20 , 10

Going to try to recomp with this cycle...Currently sitting at around 12% BF and 240lbs....Gonna try to get to around 10% BF and 230lbs before I start. I would like to get down to 6-7% BF and be around 225lbs by the end of my cycle. I feel the EQ will help me retain more muscle once I'm off and also help with some of my shoulder issues as well. The proviron and winny should help to keep me nice and dry and harden things up a little bit. I'm also shooting for at least 30" thighs by the end of my cycle too....right now they are currently 28"

Comment

Will start my second cycle at 47. Finished last one a month ago.
                          First was Test Cyp 1ml twice per week
                          with 30 mg of DBol for 4 weeks
                          .5 anastozole EOD
                          HCG twice per week starting from week 3
                          Tamifaxin for the past month
                          This time I want to get my bodyfat down before I begin maybe by Nov or Dec, was thinking of doing the same again but maybe adding Deca. I thought about Tren but maybe that's not the best for your second cycle. Want to keep it fairly simple.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sam. I compete in bench only meets. With six wins so far. And I'm running super mass sd btw. Good luck with your next ride brother.

Comment

Cycle

Just started a 16 weeker..
                              wk 1-3: Dbol 50mg ed
                              wk 4-6: Dbol 100mg ed

wk 1-4 Test E 800mg ew
                              wk 4-12 Test E 1000mg ew
                              wk 12-14 Test E 800mg ew
                              wk 14-16 Test E 600mg ew

wk 1-12 Deca 600mg ew

wk 1-16 Arimidex .5 ed

pct after week 16.

Would love to jump start with Test Prop in the first 4 weeks but couldnt get my hands on it in time. This is my first Deca Run, ive always been an EQ man but wanted to try some deca. Could use some knowledge on the best PCT besides Nolva and Clomid for dealing with Deca. Im thinking of starting HCG around week 12 and running for 8 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X