Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testosterone mix (sustanon) any good for a newbie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone mix (sustanon) any good for a newbie?

Hey everyone, i just have a question about these test mixes.
    I'm looking to invest in my 1st injectables after just taking orals i think its time to move it up a gear.
    The info for this stuff is as follows:

I've seen it advertised as 'sustanon (testosterone mix)'.
    Sustanon is an injectable steroid which contains the hormone testosterone in four different esters equaling a total of 250 mg. Each ML of Sustanon contains the following:

30 mgs Testosterone Propionate
    60mgs testosterone Phenylpropionate
    60mgs testosterone Isocaproate
    100mgs testosterone Decanoate.

I guess i'd like to know if anyone has tried this and would you recommend it?

Any info would be great guys, Thanks in advance.

you said this will be you first injectable cycle so i would say stick to test e or test cyp injecting 2x a week this will keep you test level more even then the mix of half live's in the sust, read up there is lots of good info on here, how you planing on running your cycle? what esle with? how long for? pct? you know what pct is?

Comment

Hi Jimmy, Thanks for the reply.
      Yeah this site is great and packed full of info, the only thing is that everyone has an opinion so theres alot of take this then no i take this instead.
      Just got me a bit confused so i read up on something about test and got to thinking that a good old mixture would be the way to go.
      I still have an abundance of 10mg Anabol so i was going to take it with that and see how it goes.
      For the amount that i have read, it still is all a bit confusing! Theres alot of choice out there.
      AS for PCT, i have some nolvadex on standby.. Will that do?
      I heard that running test for 10 weeks (250mg a week) and maybe an oral would be a nice start for a beginner.
      Sorry for sounding like i'm going into this blind! I just wanted to ask the more advanced members before i commited to something thats not going to stack well.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

hey bro, i agree with jimmy. test e or test cyp would be better. first off, sust can be a very painful injection due to the prop ester. the first time i used sust, it was human grade gear and i felt like i was hit in the ass with a baseball bat. no joke! when you have never injected AAS, the site you use can become very painful. test e or cyp are usually much less painful. second, IMO it would be ideal to shoot sust on an EOD basis. that way you can better utilize a stable level of the faster acting esters. you can use sust 2x a wk like test cyp or test e, but i've personally found i get more side effects due to the flux in my hormone levels. test cyp or test e are much more stable and will gradually rise over time. stable hormone levels are what you want.

250mg a wk is low. you could probably grow off of it but at that dose, you are pretty close just doing test replacement. i would suggest 400 to 500mg of test cyp or test e for 10 wks, split into 2 injections a wk. you can use your anabol for the first 6 wks at about 25 to 30 mg. this is a kick start. the dbol will help get your gains going while you wait for the test to kick in.
        it sounds like you are pretty new to this idea. before you jump into anything, spend some time here reading, learning and asking questions. test is a very powerful hormone and you want to make sure you know what you're doing. go to the steroid learning center and read my thread about proper injection technique.

also, what is your plan for PCT?

Originally posted by J_Cumiskey View Post
        Hi Jimmy, Thanks for the reply.
        Yeah this site is great and packed full of info, the only thing is that everyone has an opinion so theres alot of take this then no i take this instead.
        Just got me a bit confused so i read up on something about test and got to thinking that a good old mixture would be the way to go.
        I still have an abundance of 10mg Anabol so i was going to take it with that and see how it goes.
        For the amount that i have read, it still is all a bit confusing! Theres alot of choice out there.
        AS for PCT, i have some nolvadex on standby.. Will that do?
        I heard that running test for 10 weeks (250mg a week) and maybe an oral would be a nice start for a beginner.
        Sorry for sounding like i'm going into this blind! I just wanted to ask the more advanced members before i commited to something thats not going to stack well.

Thanks in advance.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey Sam, appreciate your input. Your knowledge is very much appreciated.
          I've been reading up quite a bit but like i say, there is just alot of gear out there to choose from.
          I've been putting off the injections for a while until i could get some questions answered, i heard that test is a great start, with great results (obviously with alot of hard work and the right diet i may add).
          To be totally honest with you i just bought some nolvadex but never 100% put much thought into coming off AAS safely.
          I was told by someone on a different site that you only really need to take it if gyno kicks in... it didnt sound right to me but i just took it as granted.
          Silly of me in this game, i know!
          Any input on what you'd do would be a great help.
          As always, stay safe and thank you in advance.

Comment

To be totally honest with you i just bought some nolvadex but never 100% put much thought into coming off AAS safely.
            I was told by someone on a different site that you only really need to take it if gyno kicks in... it didnt sound right to me but i just took it as granted.
            Silly of me in this game, i know!
            as far as I know , nolvadex should never be taken during cycle, AIs on the other side are ok

Comment

What would you guys recommend to take after my cycle has finished then?
              Also, is milk thistle any good? trying to cover all posts before i commit to a cycle.

Cheers guys

Comment

Working...
              X