Another cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another cycle

I'm taking 50 anodrol Ed for 5 weeks and test cyp 500 ew for 10 weeks followed by nova 20 Ed for weeks 11- 13 any input greatly appreciated, i just got of a cycle that cosisted of 7 weeks anodrol 100 Ed and 14 weeks tren ace 400 ew . Waited one month ready to get on to hit 300 pound goal !

One month seems kind of short in between cycles, are your blood levels back to norm already?

Comment

much more info needed

how long have you been off?
      how many cycles have you run? just the 1 mentioned?
      no test in the next cycle?
      100 drol ed for 7 weeks? thats a good bit, watch for the tell tale signs
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

frankly put, i think your retarded. running drol + tren A with no test base & only a 4 weeks which should of consisted of ur pct. u need to seriously save ur money and buy urself an education. You're tampering with your hormones with even more powerful hormones, yea it might not kill you right now but keep up the terrible cycle plans and im sure u will have terrible & irreversible adverse effects. I'm not one to rip anyone apart here, but you sir are the clear cut example of why ppl in the aas community get a bad rap for 1) side effects 2) hospital visits 3) making the news. Please arm yourself with education before thinking you can look like arnold after 1-2 shitty cycles & awful diet.

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
          frankly put, i think your retarded. running drol + tren A with no test base & only a 4 weeks which should of consisted of ur pct. u need to seriously save ur money and buy urself an education. You're tampering with your hormones with even more powerful hormones, yea it might not kill you right now but keep up the terrible cycle plans and im sure u will have terrible & irreversible adverse effects. I'm not one to rip anyone apart here, but you sir are the clear cut example of why ppl in the aas community get a bad rap for 1) side effects 2) hospital visits 3) making the news. Please arm yourself with education before thinking you can look like arnold after 1-2 shitty cycles & awful diet.
          You're .. jus sayin, you might wanna check spelling when calling someone retarded LOL

Comment

lol... you know "your" a meathead when you use your in the place of you're
            MontBlanc
            Last edited by MontBlanc; 09-12-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I stopped drol at seven weeks after the advice received here! My cycles this year have been 14 weeks sus @ 500mg ew and d-boll for seven weeks waited two months then took tren ace for 14 weeks @ 300 to 400ew with 7 weeks droll Ed @ 100mg now for my last cycle this year i'm taking only 500mg test cyp. Ew and 50 mg of drol Ed for only four weeks. I have a question that I would like help with how long after my last injection should I wait to start my nova only pct( I also have ameridex where should fit that in?

Comment

Originally posted by Joey View Post
                I stopped drol at seven weeks after the advice received here! My cycles this year have been 14 weeks sus @ 500mg ew and d-boll for seven weeks waited two months then took tren ace for 14 weeks @ 300 to 400ew with 7 weeks droll Ed @ 100mg now for my last cycle this year i'm taking only 500mg test cyp. Ew and 50 mg of drol Ed for only four weeks. I have a question that I would like help with how long after my last injection should I wait to start my nova only pct( I also have ameridex where should fit that in?
                2 weeks after last pin start nolva

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                  2 weeks after last pin start nolva
                  ^^^ this 4 Nolva^

take the adex @ .25mg eod or .50mg eod depending on how ur feeling - during cycle.

& get a Blood test 2 weeks after PCT.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
                    I'm Not trying to look like Arnold , just trying to meet my gaol by years end, obviously I'm still 30 pound from the 300 pound mark! I ask questions for help not criticism, I respect all the advice I recieve, that why I'm finishing this cycle and waiting the same amount of time i was on my cycle I will take off. I realize this could cause life changing effects but , but I learn as I go!

Comment

Considering hoe much time you have been on and little time off without pct, I would strongly consider hcg during the 2 weeks between last pin and pct. Also I would consider running nolva 6 weeks

Comment

Working...
                      X