Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clenbuterol?

I have a few questions about Clen:
    1.) Do you have to take a liver protectant with it?
    2.) Is it safe to also take an Anti-Estrogen with it to reduce gyno results?
    3.) What dosage would a person take of Clen a day and for how long?
    LMK

1. no
    2. yes, but clen does not cause gyno if thats what you are getting at
    3. its different from person to person, but most start ar 40 mcg's a day and work up to 120 mcgs. general rule of thumbs is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. or u can take it without a break if you also take ketotifen or diphenhydramine with it
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

As an add on to #3. I started with 60mcg the first day and didnt feel anything. I went to 80mcg the second then 100mcg the third. I found that 100mcg was the sweet spot for me. I tried to push my dose to 150mcg but this put a serious strain on my CNS and cause me to take some time off to rest myself 100%. Slowly ramp the dose up until you feel comfortable. I ran it 2 weeks on 1 week off. I tried the stay on and run ketotifen method but I found that coming off of it for a week and running keto / benadyrl gave me better results. Also drink a ton of water and pick up some L-Taurine to help with cramping.

Comment

What would ketotifen or diphenhydramine do? and I read that losing weight can cause loss of gyno side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by bigguy View Post
          What would ketotifen or diphenhydramine do? and I read that losing weight can cause loss of gyno side effects.
          Clen stimulates your beta-2 receptors. Well after time they become desensitize. By taking ketotifen or benadyrl it helps bring the sensitivity back to the beta-2 receptors.
          There is a difference between gyno and just fat around your chest. If you do have gyno losing some weight may help the appearance but I dont think that would help it altogether.

Comment

How much did you lose while on your Clen cycle? and just cycle that i with dieting and exercise?

Comment

How much did you lose while on your Clen cycle? and just cycle that i with dieting and exercise?
              I started at ~270lbs and got down to about 233lbs. This was over the course of about 4 months. I ran 4 cycles of clen. The first one was the most noticeable as it pulled a lot of water out of my body. I lost roughly 12 pounds my first clen cycle. And yes I was dieting and doing tons of cardio. I think of clen as just a helper when it comes to dropping some weight. I know too many guys who get on clen, t3, test prop, and tren and do little or no cardio and still eat like crap.

Comment

Well if you were to design a "perfect stack" for weight loss what would it be? (All oral)

Comment

something like clen and a strong eca like Diablos Fire Caps would be pretty crazy if u can handle it btw these arent steroids incase u thought they were
                  but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                  Hackleech

Comment

Well if you were to design a "perfect stack" for weight loss what would it be? (All oral)
                    I would just stick with Clen. I've never messed with t3 or anything else before. Your diet and training are what are going to be the deal breakers bottom line.

Comment

Working...
                    X