participate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• participate

Guys we don't write because we like it so much, but we hope you like it. So let us know what you like. What do you want us to post?

Second question, first we worked with a homepage, where you could link to the forum, now we work the other way around, and you can link from the homepage to the blog. Which do you like best?

I personally like that u can link to the blog but it is nice for people that are new to see everything at once.

Comment

I like linking to the blog.

Comment

I think is very good and informative.just continue do not stop RonnT.
        NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

I like being able to link to the blog.
          Knowledge Is Power

Comment

convinced...

Comment

I would be nice to link to the blog from the forum and when linking to the blog already be logged in. Have two log on is too much
              Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Originally posted by Jelly bean View Post
                I would be nice to link to the blog from the forum and when linking to the blog already be logged in. Have two log on is too much
                I second that.

Comment

I like being able to link to the blog but it would be great to be able to be logged in once you click on it. I had to make like three usernames and passwords for the blog because it kept telling me that it didn't recognize me. Besides that you all have the best site anywhere. Thanks for all your hard work. You help more people than any of us could imagine I'm sure.
                  Knowledge Is Power

Comment

Thank you for your kind words I appreciate them..

Originally posted by BACKAGAIN View Post
                    I like being able to link to the blog but it would be great to be able to be logged in once you click on it. I had to make like three usernames and passwords for the blog because it kept telling me that it didn't recognize me. Besides that you all have the best site anywhere. Thanks for all your hard work. You help more people than any of us could imagine I'm sure.

Comment

I dont know how it was before but this layout is really quick and easy to use. I enjoy the easy navigation to the forums and I think it all flow pretty well
                      Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

i wouuld like to link to ronnys brain.. sync it up
                        Last edited by Guest; 08-10-2011, 04:14 AM.

Comment

So far so good RonnyT. I like the modifications made later. Keep the good work.
                          What is LNG

Comment

I'm 260lbs and need to lose weight. I was thinking of using tren 100. What's a good post cycle and how do I use injectable a?

Comment

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...2-how-to-juice

Comment

Working...
                              X