Mixing esters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing esters

I will be starting my first 12 week pin cycle. It's a bulking type and my question is this.

When I pin myself can I combine Test En. and Deca together in the same pin and illimante having to poke myself twice a day??????

yes you can. but honestly when i pin 1.5 prop and 1 tren, i do them seperately except for in my glutes, its not necessary but i feel it makes it go smoother and dissipate easier
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

only wen 1 is oil and 1 is water do u not mix.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        i heard this AFTER mixing oil and water, nothing happened though
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

yeah i thought water and oil is called milk shaking
          Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
            I never saw the logic behind that...I have been and am on suspension with test and I always suck up the suspension first then the oil so it can slide through easier....I have been cycling for 15 years and always use oil and water together...seems like I am ok...maybe everyone thinks that it might be the suspension might have bacteria in it...but I have been doing it forever...don't worry pushin..you will be fine..

Comment

Idk some people say the esters don't act properly in water everyone no oil and water never mix but I do no winni doesn't wit any esters but I would like to no the exact reason why u can't mix oil and water ?

Comment

Yes you can combine hormones into one pin

Comment

yes u can combine both..

Comment

So do you draw out 1cc lets say of test and then get rid of air. Then put same needle into lets say Deca and draw .5cc's. It sounds simple, is it? I plan on mixing my next cycle.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                      So do you draw out 1cc lets say of test and then get rid of air. Then put same needle into lets say Deca and draw .5cc's. It sounds simple, is it? I plan on mixing my next cycle.
                      that is exactly what i would do. get the amount of the first oil you want. get rid of the air. then draw from the second vial. just be careful. if there is a vacumn in the second vial, it can start pulling the oil out of your barrel. i usually just hold on to the plunger just to be safe.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam, good tip maybe I could use a separate needle to shoot a little air into the second vile beforehand to be safe.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X