PCT TIME (help pls)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamready View Post
    Stacking pct meds is relatively new and more supported by bro-science then medical science.
    i respectfully disagree, as i mentioned above, they each have different actions. its more to me of common sense that each has their action, and if you want to reap the most benefit, you use what you can. im not saying you wont recovery with only clomid, or only nolva, but why not use every weapon in the arsenal?

test is great and has its benefits, nandrolone/trenbolone/dht derivatives are great and have their own benefits, but if you want optimum results, you use stack them, correct?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I def need the weapons considering first cycle I was pct(less) lol jump start me

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
        i respectfully disagree, as i mentioned above, they each have different actions. its more to me of common sense that each has their action, and if you want to reap the most benefit, you use what you can. im not saying you wont recovery with only clomid, or only nolva, but why not use every weapon in the arsenal?

test is great and has its benefits, nandrolone/trenbolone/dht derivatives are great and have their own benefits, but if you want optimum results, you use stack them, correct?
        I have to agree with both, use what works 4 U.
        The only way to tell is to get Blood Tests - (1). B4 Cycle (2). Mid Cycle (3). After PCT

I use everything and anything that Works "FOR ME" which is 250iu HCG 2xWk thruout cycle, followed by a 1000iu HCG bump just B4 PCT, .25 Adex EOD thru cycle and upto PCT,PCT= 3000mg Vit C, Clomid (next PCT I am going to test Nolva + Proviron also).
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          I have to agree with both, use what works 4 U.
          The only way to tell is to get Blood Tests - (1). B4 Cycle (2). Mid Cycle (3). After PCT

I use everything and anything that Works "FOR ME" which is 250iu HCG 2xWk thruout cycle, followed by a 1000iu HCG bump just B4 PCT, .25 Adex EOD thru cycle and upto PCT,PCT= 3000mg Vit C, Clomid (next PCT I am going to test Nolva + Proviron also).
          Vitamin C ?????? Really????? , what does that do for a PCT ????

Comment

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
            Vitamin C ?????? Really????? , what does that do for a PCT ????
            Vitamin C fights against catabolism and the buildup of excess cortisol. It will help to keep some of your new muscle from turning to fat. It is also a good idea to take clen during PCT as well to help keep fat gain to a minimum as well.

Comment

Originally posted by coach5 View Post
              Vitamin C fights against catabolism and the buildup of excess cortisol. It will help to keep some of your new muscle from turning to fat. It is also a good idea to take clen during PCT as well to help keep fat gain to a minimum as well.
              coach is right, but id like to add that the main point of taking clen during pct is the same as the vit c. clen to cortisol is like serms is to estrogen, it takes over at the receptor sites
              PushinWeight
              Last edited by PushinWeight; 07-17-2011, 11:46 PM.
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

lot of good info in this thread thanks guys

Comment

one of the best anti-catabolics out there is good old growth hormone. Just ask any football player who juices in the off-season and they will tell you that GH is a savior to them. In addition to GH, there is the drug called Trental (pentoxyfilline), which blocks many of the pathways related to muscle atrophy and can really help maintain mass during catabolic conditions. Other supplements of mention are the 7-oxygenated DHEA derivatives, which are known to antagonize many of the negative effects of cortisol in the body, as well as suppress catabolic inflammatory cytokines.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Good to know buddy, you can never get enough info on this stuff. Thanks and keep posting.

Comment

this was a good read.

Comment

I have a question about Proviron. I've seen a few different answers about it. How is Proviron a PCT? Wouldnt it hinder natural test levels from getting back to their normal state?

Comment

aromasin nolva hcg igf-1 mgf will blow your up. i get iven bigger and vascular every time i run this pct.

Comment

Working...
                          X