No announcement yet.

Important message from safelife1 please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother, I hope for a fast recovery. Fvcking sucks sorry! Get well!

Comment

Damn, God Bless and Take care.

forget the weight+muscle, take care of ur health, u know u can get it all back when u can.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I work with a guy who had this. At first it was all bad, everyone donated their sick leave and they had a fund raiser for his wife and kids. But he's 100% now and back to work. I believe a good attitude and mental strength plays a huge part in recovering and just from where you are at in your career I can tell you got both SAFE!
        Get well soon brother, my best to you and yours.

Comment

O bro im sorry to hear that.. I wish you a good recovery and keep us posted. Prayers are with ya brother stay strong and heal well

Comment

Safelife, Brother. Please keep us posted on your recovery.

Comment

I'm new to this site but my prayers go out to you and your fam bruh!

Comment

I just read this and am at a loss for words.... All I can say is your a good person who helped me out so the least I can do is pray for your speedy and safe return. Not only are you missed by all but I ask for everyone on this site to channel their prayers in what ever God you believe in to SAFELIFE1.......

Comment

bro, im so very sorry this has got a good brother down. I too will reach out in private words for you safe return. I just got done with shoulder surgery today and I am humbled by your will to survive. I wish there was some magic surgery that could patch you up. we pray!
                  Body please don't hurt the gym for it knows not what it does to you..

Comment

damn brutha! Wish you all the best

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                      To all members of the board, I tried to keep this very very quiet. But I must advise you all, I am currently out of the country and in the hospital afflicted with something called GUILLAN BARRE SYNDROME. To understand exactly what I have, please look up this syndrome. I cannot text unless I have someone text for me. I text from the base yesterday. But now I have a laptop.
                      Wishing you all the best mate
                      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hi Safelife, really sorry to hear about your illness. I have a good friend that went through what you are going through about 5 years ago.. He couldn't walk at the time and we thought we were going to lose him. He got better, but he lost the sweat glands in his hands and feet. All is good now with him, by the way he is a full time Karate instructor and has been back teaching for a couple of years. Hang in there you will get better, think positive!!

Comment

Fuck..
                          I'm mad at myself cuz i just see this thread..
                          Good luck bro, this is just another fight 4 you. You''ll end up stronger after this experience. Keep up the fight, we are with you!

Comment

Dam why do bad things happen to good people I hope u get well soon I will pray for u see ya soon

Comment

damn how did i miss this thread i was wondering what happend to u me and all the other members look up to u i hope u recover quickly and are able to pump some iron soon enough gl man
                              but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                              Hackleech

Comment

thanks for prayers. back n states

Comment

Working...
                                X