Metamucil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metamucil

Since increasing my calorie intake, I thought about adding metamucil to aid in my digestion. Also the psyllium fiber is proven to lower cholestrol. So thinking about adding it to my supplements. Has anyone ever used it or have any opinions?

Man, eating as much as I do, I already fart like an old horse. Can't imagine adding more fiber.

Comment

I've found that eating steamed spinach everyday helps me drop the deuce twice a day on the reg. I also eat other fibrous veggies too but for some reason the spinach gets it done. And as much as I eat I need to visit the "situation room" twice a day and it helps keep the gas down too. Food for thought............

Comment

metamucil is like ammo for the colon brother. You will be shitting non-stop. I cant take that stuff. Just eat more veggies.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I use the stuff and it actually makes me fart less and less smelly. I only use it right before I go to bed (double dose) and right after I eat breakfast I shit what I like to call a sponge snake and that's it no uncontrolable craping throughout the day for me. Like most things around here try it for yourself and see if it's for you.
          Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

I prefer Konsyl over Metamucil.

Comment

Thanks for the input.

Comment

i like to use colon cleanse but Metamusil works just as good.don't over do it tho,meaning everyday.it can have an adverse effect on your digestive system.a god idea if you're gonna be taking this is to do a full colon cleans 1st with a colon cleaning kit and then supplement your diet with acidopholis to replace the good bacteria back into your digestive tract.
                i use Kyo-Dophilus 2x/ed.1 in the morning and 1 at bedtime.

Comment

Working...
                X