Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come again? lol

Originally posted by BigDave666
    If using Cheque drops makes them nap then how is it good?
    Ontario Yours To discover

Comment

Just confused by how long you are suppose to do these for. This thread says 2 weeks. But on our sponsors website it says 8 week? Big difference but I guess it does not matter because our sponsor never has them LOL.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Exactly, False advertising, been on there for years....been never been in stock. Why put it on then?

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
        Just confused by how long you are suppose to do these for. This thread says 2 weeks. But on our sponsors website it says 8 week? Big difference but I guess it does not matter because our sponsor never has them LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ontario View Post
          Exactly, False advertising, been on there for years....been never been in stock. Why put it on then?
          Exactly, going to contact them and see what the deal is.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Good luck with that lol They will just say they are not in stock and no ETA on them

Exactly, going to contact them and see what the deal is.

Comment

I wish I had known it was such a great product back in the 90's I had a Vet hook up for almost 9 yrs and I could get a bottle for $20.00... I infact got a guy a cple bottles tgen found out after he was injecting it instead of using the dropper... Since he was obviously an idoit I had to cut him off... Losing 18 bottles of Winstrol V and Equipoise was too good a thing to risk losing as it was. I tried about half a bottle of Cheq before stopping. I had so much other gear I was more familar with so I trashed it not knowing what I had...

Comment

Man BN I want to try them and our sponsor has them on the site but says out of stock. So basically they don't have any LOL. I would buy them asap if they got some in.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Man BN I want to try them and our sponsor has them on the site but says out of stock. So basically they don't have any LOL. I would buy them asap if they got some in.
                  They (the guys in the gym) called it liquid anadrol... As much as I loved anadrol I still wasnt gonna inject any of it in my hip. I dont recall it being in the pharmacutical basics of theraputics I had my face buried in all the time.... So I ditched it under the impression it was too toxic. I just recently found out what I had but UpJohn no longer produces it. $20.00 a bottle Shheeesh! A big bottle at that.

Comment

Originally posted by bucknaked View Post
                    They (the guys in the gym) called it liquid anadrol... As much as I loved anadrol I still wasnt gonna inject any of it in my hip. I dont recall it being in the pharmacutical basics of theraputics I had my face buried in all the time.... So I ditched it under the impression it was too toxic. I just recently found out what I had but UpJohn no longer produces it. $20.00 a bottle Shheeesh! A big bottle at that.
                    Okay just stop it LOL. You should have your butt whipped joke
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                    X